Juan Perez's rebuttal to the very accurate YouTube video of him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Juan Perez's rebuttal to the very accurate YouTube video of him.

Here is Juan Perez's reply to the video. LOL. I think the Miami Beach Police Officers are in trouble if he comes to the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyQEbR28KE

Unregistered
    OMG wow wow

Unregistered
    If there ever was a Vote of No Confidence, this video is a BRUTAL exemplification of it. Kind of makes you feel sorry for Perez, no?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there ever was a Vote of No Confidence, this video is a BRUTAL exemplification of it. Kind of makes you feel sorry for Perez, no?
    No he earned it by his treatment of officers

Unregistered
    His inconsistent message to the troops is what has him in this mess.

Unregistered
    I am not a religious person, but PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET HIM BE OUR CHIEF!!!!!

Unregistered
    Do not let him be our chief? You must be from Miami Beach.

Unregistered
    No no no, we were stuck with him as Director for almost 5 years, it is time for this piece of shit to move on to better and bigger things. He is all yours Miami Beach now he can dance and do pushups all day long in South Beach with his sidekick, the driver Eric!

Unregistered
    Do not let him be our chief? You must be from Miami Beach.
    Yes I am. I watched this guy on the news and I wonder if he reailzes how much of an idiot he really he really is.

Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_xaUNrx4ik

The Director comes out, without notifying the Homicide Detectives and wait.... the media just happens to be there. Now the Director and whatever a Deputy Director is goes door to door. WOW.. #FAKENEWS

Unregistered
    Yes I am. I watched this guy on the news and I wonder if he reailzes how much of an idiot he really he really is.

Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_xaUNrx4ik

The Director comes out, without notifying the Homicide Detectives and wait.... the media just happens to be there. Now the Director and whatever a Deputy Director is goes door to door. WOW.. #FAKENEWS
    Ohhhhhh yeah!!!! The Vice Mayor too. That happens all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast