+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Well, the Sheriff just showed you!

    He wrote a memo reassuring us our "employee rights and protections will remain the same." Nah-Nannie-Boo-Boo!

    So, take that! HA! We have a politician's promise.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, the Sheriff just showed you!

    He wrote a memo reassuring us our "employee rights and protections will remain the same." Nah-Nannie-Boo-Boo!

    So, take that! HA! We have a politician's promise.
    I’m sure the Deputies rights weren’t violated when he was just kicked out of training with no explanation at all and is now humping a zone in D1. Just like the deputies in SRD that were booted from the squad a few months ago and are now humping zones, meanwhile the office posted 7 SRD spots.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure the Deputies rights weren’t violated when he was just kicked out of training with no explanation at all and is now humping a zone in D1. Just like the deputies in SRD that were booted from the squad a few months ago and are now humping zones, meanwhile the office posted 7 SRD spots.
    Looks like the more things change, they actually stay the same!

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure the Deputies rights weren’t violated when he was just kicked out of training with no explanation at all and is now humping a zone in D1. Just like the deputies in SRD that were booted from the squad a few months ago and are now humping zones, meanwhile the office posted 7 SRD spots.


    You guys begged for us not to treat patrol like a plague. Well, here you go. We are giving these guys/gals the opportunity to work patrol again. MPGA MAKE PATROL GREAT AGAIN. If these guys/gals are such great workers, you should be happy! You now have more great zone partners!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    M. P. G. A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in patrol, have been for a long time, love my platoon and district peeps

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys begged for us not to treat patrol like a plague. Well, here you go. We are giving these guys/gals the opportunity to work patrol again. MPGA MAKE PATROL GREAT AGAIN. If these guys/gals are such great workers, you should be happy! You now have more great zone partners!
    Who said Patrol was bad. Pretty sure they were referring how people are treated by the staff. Sent back to patrol without even an explanation of why. Then the SRDs who had been in the division sent away because the office didn’t plan accordingly and not even offered the spot back a few months later.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys begged for us not to treat patrol like a plague. Well, here you go. We are giving these guys/gals the opportunity to work patrol again. MPGA MAKE PATROL GREAT AGAIN. If these guys/gals are such great workers, you should be happy! You now have more great zone partners!
    You are wrong. Patrol is treated like a plague. Those CRD’s were kicked to patrol as a punishment. Patrol used as a punishment. What does that mean to you? Do people that get in trouble on patrol get transferred to CRD, SRD, DUI, AI, ILP, or anywhere? As long as patrol is used as a punishment, nothing more needs to be said as to the conditions on patrol. That factor alone justifies every complaint posted in this board. To punish is to take away something good and replace it with something bad. To cause discomfort. What does that say about us on patrol that were not kicked here? Don't get me started on the fact that most If not all resignations come from Patrol. This is why most all that use leoaffairs are on patrol. Don't be like the very people that have ruined this agency and twist words around and be manipulative. The poster was very clear. Patrol does bot mind more deputies. The poster was questioning if those deputies that were kicked to patrol were given any say or receive any fair justice.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong. Patrol is treated like a plague. Those CRD’s were kicked to patrol as a punishment. Patrol used as a punishment. What does that mean to you? Do people that get in trouble on patrol get transferred to CRD, SRD, DUI, AI, ILP, or anywhere? As long as patrol is used as a punishment, nothing more needs to be said as to the conditions on patrol. That factor alone justifies every complaint posted in this board. To punish is to take away something good and replace it with something bad. To cause discomfort. What does that say about us on patrol that were not kicked here? Don't get me started on the fact that most If not all resignations come from Patrol. This is why most all that use leoaffairs are on patrol. Don't be like the very people that have ruined this agency and twist words around and be manipulative. The poster was very clear. Patrol does bot mind more deputies. The poster was questioning if those deputies that were kicked to patrol were given any say or receive any fair justice.
    Thank you for providing so much information. Now, what are you going to do with all of this important information? Nothing? That’s what we all thought. Maybe you should STFU and quit if it’s so bad, you disloyal scumbag.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    “Who said Patrol was bad. Pretty sure they were referring how people are treated by the staff. Sent back to patrol without even an explanation of why. Then the SRDs who had been in the division sent away because the office didn’t plan accordingly and not even offered the spot back a few months later.”

    Excellent post! You hit it right on the money. The SRD’s who were sent back kept being told prior to being sent back “We are working on taking care of y’all” for months and “Where would you like to transfer.” Then all of a sudden it was “You will report to district (fill in the blank) on Monday.” None of them were sent back for any other reason than like the previous poster said “poor planning.”

    Patrol is a nice gig that is not ran right. When you have great supervisors like many across the districts are patrol can rock. When you have terrible ones who not only should not be supervisors but also should not work here it can be pure misery.

    Burnout can be managed with the increase in manpower which is currently happening.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Interesting why the office and other elected officials want Civil Service gone. Nothing good will come of this mark my words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •