+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Sheeple

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why dont u do youre real job and bust sheeple 4 real crimes,not victimles crimes.why dont u quir stealing from the public with outrages pay benys and retirement,then u steal r money with youre policeing 4 profit.r founding fathers wood put u 21st on the list 2 pay the penalty 4 youre tyranny
    This sheeple is it a mythical creature, is it like a Liger... to quote Napolean Dynamite...lol

Unregistered
    Its kind of like saying good cop,because there is none,if there was they wood b busting the dirty cops in there own agencys u ****ing dirty piece if shit criminal.u no its bad when cops r contacting me to agree its corupt as fuk here

Haha

Save the date

Remember the date we set up everyone. We sent the info out on our private fb group.

Unregistered
    can you post the info here i didnt get it

Unregistered

Right

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    can you post the info here i didnt get it
    So you know who can see it..not...If this is Andrew keep searching you will never figure it out...lol

Unregistered
    if u r not corupt and transparent u should let every no,but u r the most corupt agency in south west fl,every thing i posted is real,u cant handle the truth u dirty piece of shits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12