The PBA Gala PURA MIERDA ..

Benji the rabid dog ..

The PBA Gala PURA MIERDA ..

Lmao !!! so Chief Caca from FIU got the Fred Moss award what a JOKE . LOL!!!! and none of his brass clowns showed up to support him what is going on Chief Caca Lmao !!!! you ain’t no leader come mierda.

Unregistered
    This year they handed out awards just to hand out awards. Lost its meaning and value. You can tell that whomever is responsible for putting on the gala, is an uninterested participant.
    Attention to detail was overlooked this year. Many say it’s worse than last year but I couldn’t make last Year so I can’t compare. I know this year was a farse.

Unregistered
    Dicho bien claro

Unregistered
    You know it sucked when the Asst. Director writes on Facebook that he was supposed to be at the Gala but decided to attend a "more important event." Bad choice of words if you
    Ask me.

Unregistered

Fooled

You all were fooled by your savior Jenkins. I meant to say JERK..ins. He was suppose to lead the way! He needs to focus on Leading his Home. Gala was Terrible.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know it sucked when the Asst. Director writes on Facebook that he was supposed to be at the Gala but decided to attend a "more important event." Bad choice of words if you
    Ask me.
    To me he was being classy all
    The while not going. After
    Last years horrific disaster, the director took a pass this year

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask me.
    Yeah the more important event was his kids totally justified