Where is the increase in soar? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You already got an increase. It went from 8 hours a week to 12 hours a week. Go work some 208. If you don't have 208, then transfer to Orlando, we have plenty of 208 and plenty of positions available.

Unregistered
    Are we going to get any extra soar hours before the end of June.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we going to get any extra soar hours before the end of June.
    Probably not this year.

Unregistered
    Due to some unexpected problems with the budgets, everyone needs to tighten their belt. It will get better in 2021. Thanks for all your understanding.

Unregistered

Raise soar

Wow just wow Colonel. Using soar funds for every OT on the patrol? Including allowing LT’s and Capt’s to work it? Poor Troopers, Corporals and sgt’s only get 12 hours. Thank you colonel, a captain making $95k a year really needs soar. This agency never seems to amaze me. It’s just a job... unfortunately

Unregistered
    Wow just wow Colonel. Using soar funds for every OT on the patrol? Including allowing LT’s and Capt’s to work it? Poor Troopers, Corporals and sgt’s only get 12 hours. Thank you colonel, a captain making $95k a year really needs soar. This agency never seems to amaze me. It’s just a job... unfortunately
    Do you need the Colonel to also put a cry closet at the station for you?

Unregistered

Yes sir a closet is needed

Do you need the Colonel to also put a cry closet at the station for you?
    You must be one of those money hungry captains making $95k a year. I think we all need closets to cry on. We work for a dump agency called FHP. Where Troopers get bent over for every decision this colonel makes.

Unregistered
    You must be one of those money hungry captains making $95k a year. I think we all need closets to cry on. We work for a dump agency called FHP. Where Troopers get bent over for every decision this colonel makes.
    You feel that way and you’re still here..... interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12