Where is the increase in soar?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Colonel why hasn’t soar been increased in a long time? We want to work more than just 12 hours. Could you please raise it to 16 hours at least? Help us out!

Unregistered
    We have family’s to feed my baby moms needs it bro.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel why hasn’t soar been increased in a long time? We want to work more than just 12 hours. Could you please raise it to 16 hours at least? Help us out!
    Because the department wants to see two citations an hour. It's not a quota. It's just a specific amount of citations the department wants to see per hour.

Unregistered
    If you need SOAR to live then you planned your finances wrong. Go get another job or get rid of some toys. I dont work SOAR and I live ok.

No, I dont live in a trailer park either.

Unregistered
    12 hrs of SOAR is more than enough. You are maybe one of those that max out on SOAR then dont do anything on your regular shift.

Unregistered
    12 hrs of SOAR is more than enough. You are maybe one of those that max out on SOAR then dont do anything on your regular shift.
    Why don’t you mind your Phucking business. He’s just asking for more soar. Why do idiots like you always have to down someone? Jack ass.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you mind your Phucking business. He’s just asking for more soar. Why do idiots like you always have to down someone? Jack ass.
    Says the person who just called someone a "Jackass".

Unregistered
    It flew away -- and it is now soaring with wings of eagles in the clouds, far beyond your grasp.

Unregistered

High Rise Trailer Park v. HIgh Rise Condos

No, I dont live in a trailer park either.

Unregistered
    There will be no increase as it was all used during hurricane Michael for incidental OT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast