Acting Sgt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acting Sgt

Unregistered

Acting Sgt

So Trooper's that are classified as acting Sgt's don't have to answer any calls? They can sit at the office all night long? Even when there is a Sgt. already out?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Trooper's that are classified as acting Sgt's don't have to answer any calls? They can sit at the office all night long? Even when there is a Sgt. already out?
    ANSWER: Yes.

COMMENT: Thank you for asking. Next question please.

Unregistered
    Just want to make sure before I make a big deal about it.

Unregistered

Just want to make sure before I make a big deal about it.
    Supervisory privileges, status and workload are a very big dead, indeed.

Unregistered
    If you would only mind your business then you wouldnt run into this. Do you know what he is doing? Maybe he is checking reports or dealing with things you have no idea, specially when given a position where everyone else gets jealous.

Unregistered
    Why dont you ask for the position? oh let me guess, they didnt choose you because you are a cancer that spreads quickly. Live your life and dont worry about others, you will be a lot happier.

Unregistered
    If you would only mind your business then you wouldnt run into this. Do you know what he is doing? Maybe he is checking reports or dealing with things you have no idea, specially when given a position where everyone else gets jealous.
    Reports are on the server! Reports can also be approved on the server. No reason an acting Sgt. Or a Sgt, Can’t help his/her squad. If they have to show up on 7’s or patrol car crashes, then they to can help with the work load. Now start telling me I’m wrong and it’s not the supervisor job to help his people.

Unregistered

Cool

Reports are on the server! Reports can also be approved on the server. No reason an acting Sgt. Or a Sgt, Can’t help his/her squad. If they have to show up on 7’s or patrol car crashes, then they to can help with the work load. Now start telling me I’m wrong and it’s not the supervisor job to help his people.
    Here are two questions for you:

1. What are supervisors supposed to do? Please provide a list of their responsibilities. It's a performance issue that they are formally evaluated on.

2. If you were a supervisor, what would you be doing? Please provide a full list.

Unregistered
    Are y’all serious? Got his panties in a bunch because they never offered it to him but he knows damn well he’d be doing the same thing. A day off the road is a day off the road.

Unregistered

sgt duties

I babysit little Troopers that don't know their A$$ from a whole in the ground. Any questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast