Hiring Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the words of Han Solo, don’t get ****y, kid. You need to recognize the most elite law enforcement agency in the southeast United States doesn’t need you as much as you need it. There are low level zone deputies with doctoral degrees so don’t think your education will be enough to rise above. Come in, do as you’re told, don’t bad mouth the agency or leaders and you’ll be ok.
    Doctoral degrees and their working as cops for $50K a year? That’s just pitiful.

Unregistered
    In the words of Han Solo, don’t get ****y, kid. You need to recognize the most elite law enforcement agency in the southeast United States doesn’t need you as much as you need it. There are low level zone deputies with doctoral degrees so don’t think your education will be enough to rise above. Come in, do as you’re told, don’t bad mouth the agency or leaders and you’ll be ok.
    “The most elite law enforcement agency in the southeast United States” bwahahahahaha

Unregistered
    “The most elite law enforcement agency in the southeast United States” bwahahahahaha
    Fukc you if you don’t like it, you worthless $cumbag piece of $hit!!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply. Two to three months to hear from the recruiter after being assigned to one, or the entire process took 2-3 months? My application status has been “assigned to recruiter” for over a month. I have a clean record, college degree and professional work experience and live in Tampa.
    It’s 2-3 months for a recruiter to contact you and set up a fitness appointment. They have hundreds of applicants fighting tooth and nail to be sponsored and they can be picky as they can be. A college degree would definitely get you ahead. A clean record is good too since you’ll be hired over someone who doesn’t, even if they’re records are expunged.

Unregistered
    So elite that they had to loosen their standards to deal with the sheriffs office being severely understaffed

Unregistered
    So elite that they had to loosen their standards to deal with the sheriffs office being severely understaffed
    Elite, WTF🤥. Mayberry Sheriff’s Office is more Elite than this dip dunk agency!! Screw Flanders........

Unregistered
    It’s 2-3 months for a recruiter to contact you and set up a fitness appointment. They have hundreds of applicants fighting tooth and nail to be sponsored and they can be picky as they can be. A college degree would definitely get you ahead. A clean record is good too since you’ll be hired over someone who doesn’t, even if they’re records are expunged.
    Ok, I’m the one living in Tampa. I already took the fitness test and passed. Still never heard from the recruiter although my status has shown “assigned to recruiter” for over a month now. I know it’s a process, I just thought that by now I would have at least gotten an email from a recruiter introducing themselves. I see all this advertising for join HCSO everywhere, I figured their follow up would be a little better. Thanks to all who responded with information.

Unregistered
    Don't waste your time! Did 20 years on this RAT ship! SCREW FLANDERS!!!!!!!!
    True..........

Unregistered
    600 applicants. Horseshit. They don’t have enough to fill the vacancies. Competitive that’s funny

Unregistered
    600 applicants. Horseshit. They don’t have enough to fill the vacancies. Competitive that’s funny
    I really wish I was joking but the recruiter literally told me they have 600 applicants, she acted very arrogant and snobby about being picky on who they want to hire. But hey, HCSO can do whatever they want.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast