+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
 

Thread: Hiring Process

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hiring Process

    How long does the hiring process take?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Depending on when the class starts typically 4-8 weeks. Give recruitment and screening a call they will answer your questions.
    Best of luck

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Depending on when the class starts typically 4-8 weeks. Give recruitment and screening a call they will answer your questions.
    Best of luck
    Will do. Thank you

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long does the hiring process take?
    Good question. My status online has said, “assigned to recruiter” for almost a month. I haven’t heard from anybody, including my assigned recruiter. I’ve heard similar stories from others.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long does the hiring process take?
    Don't waste your time! Did 20 years on this RAT ship! SCREW FLANDERS!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good question. My status online has said, “assigned to recruiter” for almost a month. I haven’t heard from anybody, including my assigned recruiter. I’ve heard similar stories from others.
    I am on the same status and have been on this status for a month.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good question. My status online has said, “assigned to recruiter” for almost a month. I haven’t heard from anybody, including my assigned recruiter. I’ve heard similar stories from others.
    It's really competitive. For me, it took two to three months. If you have a clean record, a college degree, or have military experience, then the hiring process would be much quicker. I was told last time by my recruiter that there are about 600 applicants and they are really picky who gets in.

    If you don't mind the distance, I would check out Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, they are now sponsoring for the police academy. Also, St. Petersburg PD does their sponsorship as well.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It took me two years.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's really competitive. For me, it took two to three months. If you have a clean record, a college degree, or have military experience, then the hiring process would be much quicker. I was told last time by my recruiter that there are about 600 applicants and they are really picky who gets in.

    If you don't mind the distance, I would check out Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, they are now sponsoring for the police academy. Also, St. Petersburg PD does their sponsorship as well.
    Thanks for the reply. Two to three months to hear from the recruiter after being assigned to one, or the entire process took 2-3 months? My application status has been “assigned to recruiter” for over a month. I have a clean record, college degree and professional work experience and live in Tampa.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    In the words of Han Solo, don’t get ****y, kid. You need to recognize the most elite law enforcement agency in the southeast United States doesn’t need you as much as you need it. There are low level zone deputies with doctoral degrees so don’t think your education will be enough to rise above. Come in, do as you’re told, don’t bad mouth the agency or leaders and you’ll be ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •