Just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done.

Unregistered

Just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done.

What great things the Clewiston Police Department is doing. If only these changes had been made years ago how much better off would the community have been? The Clewiston Police Department has never had the level of community involvement and outreach as it has today. There social media presence is second to none. The Chief is constantly making contact with the community and sharing information. I am sure the crime rate has dropped and case closures have risen due to the guidance of such a knowledgable command staff, and the addition of officers that want to work, compared to the past. I just want to thank you guys for all your hard work, because I know you do not hear it much, and all this page does is posted negative information.

Unregistered
    That's because Chief DG was a gutless piece of excrement who didn't do crap for the department of the community. It was a great day when he retired.

Unregistered

Are you kidding

Are you ****ing kidding me? What are they doing? Please pull their statistics. They do nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me? What are they doing? Please pull their statistics. They do nothing.
    oh, lets guess, you must be the the crowd who got flushed, right there with the case making profiler and and other waste. You totally prove their wisdom in flushing you and the crew out, nothing like creating weak cases and making statistics not good cases. Miraculously statisic went down, but so did bad cases and profiling.

Unregistered
    What great things the Clewiston Police Department is doing. If only these changes had been made years ago how much better off would the community have been? The Clewiston Police Department has never had the level of community involvement and outreach as it has today. There social media presence is second to none. The Chief is constantly making contact with the community and sharing information. I am sure the crime rate has dropped and case closures have risen due to the guidance of such a knowledgable command staff, and the addition of officers that want to work, compared to the past. I just want to thank you guys for all your hard work, because I know you do not hear it much, and all this page does is posted negative information.
    It's a good start with Dumba** Clay and his step son stooge McNeil out of the department.

Unregistered
    Both Hendry and CPD have walking lawsuits/ liabilities in their ranks. Stop blasting one another. Was Michael Jordan or any other great person in their field posting on forums. No they were making themself better and worrying about themselves. Take note and carry on.

Unregistered
    Both Hendry and CPD have walking lawsuits/ liabilities in their ranks. Stop blasting one another. Was Michael Jordan or any other great person in their field posting on forums. No they were making themself better and worrying about themselves. Take note and carry on.
    And since YOU posted here, what does that make you? Obviously you aren't making yourself better and you aren't worrying about yourself. Get a life and a real position.

Unregistered

Not Bad

The PD has done good and there is good talk amongst the people of the community that are pleased with their police as opposed to the SO. The SO is taking flak for hiring individuals that are questionable and promoting others.

Unregistered

Reducing Liability risks

The city hired an officer who lied on a report at his last agency, but they're reducing liability risks?

Unregistered
    The city hired an officer who lied on a report at his last agency, but they're reducing liability risks?
    Which is a better choice? A power assertive position of authority abusing predator who exploits at-risk women?