Sheriff Tony roughs up 16 yr old transgirl

Unregistered

Sheriff Tony roughs up 16 yr old transgirl

Sheriff Tony roughed up a 16 year old black transgender and pulled off her wig all over shoplifting a bag of potato chips.
    The LGBTQ community is in an uproar over the harsh treatment.
    Tony good thing that you do condition training.

Unregistered
    So you’re saying he waited for a transvestite to pursue an arrest, which he did not complete?

Unregistered
    Looks like we got us a real cop as sheriff boys.

Unregistered
    Guys, I tend to believe some of the things written here. Is this true or was the wig just part of the crime?

Unregistered
    Let's wait until we see the BWC. Oh that's right, it doesn't apply above road patrol Sgt. Even though the uniform is the same.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like we got us a real cop as sheriff boys.
    Great self promotion, again. But what about the rot that has only gotten worse since he took over? Do raises still matter? Everybody thinks they're a star in this toilet town while the worker bees get diick. Yep, he's mighty impressed with himself. Too bad the rest of the town has grown to hate him.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony roughed up a 16 year old black transgender and pulled off her wig all over shoplifting a bag of potato chips.
    The LGBTQ community is in an uproar over the harsh treatment.
    Tony good thing that you do condition training.
    What the hell is condition training??? Is that another trendy word for running? Or for weight lifting? Love all the stupid work out jargon. I played sports all through college and still never heard all these catchy phrases for running and weight lifting. I guess I was never an expert tho.

PS- I'm older than Temporary but I think I could still chase down and put an ass whoopin on a 14 year old wig wearing tranny. Especially one that the state will no info faster than I can submit my alpha.
    Sheesh..... 🤔

Unregistered
    What the hell is condition training??? Is that another trendy word for running? Or for weight lifting? Love all the stupid work out jargon. I played sports all through college and still never heard all these catchy phrases for running and weight lifting. I guess I was never an expert tho.

PS- I'm older than Temporary but I think I could still chase down and put an ass whoopin on a 14 year old wig wearing tranny. Especially one that the state will no info faster than I can submit my alpha.
    Sheesh..... 🤔
    These little ghetto catch phrases are ridiculous. The best one is "swole."

Unregistered
    These little ghetto catch phrases are ridiculous. The best one is "swole."
    Yeah. He butchers the English language. Which all us do from time to time. But when he speaks, the garbled nonsense rolls off his tongue like he thinks hes the most gifted linguist in Broward. And its amusing because everyone's going, "what the hell did he just say?" Of course all the black colonels have tears running down their cheeks like they just heard from God. Lolololol. What an effin douche.

Unregistered
    So Temporary chased down and roughed up Jazz? Lol