Calvin Hughes scolds the unruly crowd at PBA gala

Unregistered

Calvin Hughes scolds the unruly crowd at PBA gala

Steadman Stahl doesn’t command respect either by his presence or his speaking. The guests at the PBA gala last night would not stop talking. Coupled with a shitty sound system, probably hired on the cheap By Stahl, one could not hear the presentations being made. It’s was as if two functions were going on. One at the stage and the other throughout the ballroom.
    Toward the endowment of the evening Hughes said how can you expect people to respect you when you don’t respect your own as you give them awards.
    EMBARRASSING to say the least

Unregistered
    Oh please mind their P’s & Q’s. That leadership is a Joke. All the call outs of the event & pointing fingers. That was all rouse to set up Stahl. This was a group Screwup!! One thinkis that his degree Makes him better than sliced bread. The other one is lost, other is a Drug addict & all are Selfish. One thing is common, they all talk behind each others back. Gala was a Joke, my food was horrible. Music was ok. Hypocrisy was at an all time high.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please mind their P’s & Q’s. That leadership is a Joke. All the call outs of the event & pointing fingers. That was all rouse to set up Stahl. This was a group Screwup!! One thinkis that his degree Makes him better than sliced bread. The other one is lost, other is a Drug addict & all are Selfish. One thing is common, they all talk behind each others back. Gala was a Joke, my food was horrible. Music was ok. Hypocrisy was at an all time high.
    You nailed it. Said it better than anybody could. Thanks

Unregistered
    Afterwards I thanked Hughes for his appearance and he told me i’ve Never seen anything so disrespectful to any cause. I didn’t know what to say Beth’s was spot on

Unregistered
    I remember Dave Rivers having to scold the crowd at last years gala also?
    When you don’t have a dynamic speaker at the podium you lose the crowd. Simple.