Congratulations Tony on the Potato Chip arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am no fan of sheriff tony; in my opinion, he is the product of affirmative action and political correctness rolled in to one, but don't knock him for actually doing police work.
    No one is bashing him about doing police work. It’s about his arrogance and self-serving purpose with the media. Really, he brags about making history and talks shit about other Sheriffs? He’s a POS.

Unregistered
    No one is bashing him about doing police work. It’s about his arrogance and self-serving purpose with the media. Really, he brags about making history and talks shit about other Sheriffs? He’s a POS.
    Spot on! This place was just decimated because the last guys bragging made him a nationwide pariah. This temporary clown is doing the same thing, 100 days in office. His good deeds are useless to us if he can't win an election and, here in Broward, he's making every enemy possible. Way to impressed with himself and people are detecting a patern....

Unregistered
    If he tackled the kid, who did the Use of Force form?

Unregistered
    As I recall didn't sheriff Israel hurt his foot chasing after criminals as well. I remember that inspiring running man video with his foot in a soft cast. He was also a caped crusader.
    No, he got hit by a car.

My favorite part of the article was "I had my security stop..."

He didn't say he was the first sheriff to make an arrest, he said first in a while, likely. And who did his use of force??

Unregistered
    As I recall didn't sheriff Israel hurt his foot chasing after criminals as well. I remember that inspiring running man video with his foot in a soft cast. He was also a caped crusader.
    Nope, he hurt his foot when a car accidentally ran over it when he was out jogging in his neighborhood.......
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...420-story.html

Unregistered
    Ok, If anyone on here is a real LEO and saw a clerk chasing a person down the street are you telling me you would not assist? How do you know he didn't shoot another clerk and was running with the money from the store vs a bag of chips? You don't. You are just looking to knock the Sheriff. Good Job Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Ok, If anyone on here is a real LEO and saw a clerk chasing a person down the street are you telling me you would not assist? How do you know he didn't shoot another clerk and was running with the money from the store vs a bag of chips? You don't. You are just looking to knock the Sheriff. Good Job Sheriff.
    Well after saying "oh sheet" because the last thing I want to do is arrest anyone, I'd reluctantly drive my unit ahead of them, then get out with my taser, tell the person to stop or I'm going to tase them, then if they ran light em up. Then I'd call my sgt., tell her I'm going to be late for roll call and spend the next 6 hours getting the guy medically cleared and then issue him a NTA. Oh, and then I'd call the press and tell them they should do a story on me for being a hero.

Billy Gambini

Sac-o-suds

I shot the clerk? I shot the clerk..?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Gambini View Post
    I shot the clerk? I shot the clerk..?
    It's not like he caught a bank robber. So calling the media to proclaim your own wonderfulness is like throwing a surprise party for yourself. If this 14 year old would have squeezed off a shot or two, he could have sang "I shot the sheriff." I mean, I'm assuming he's Jamaican or Haitian.

Unregistered
    I want to see the BWC footage. Maybe it was a good run and we can see how he talked to the youth as well. Let's wait until the BWC is released!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast