Congratulations Tony on the Potato Chip arrest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Congratulations Tony on the Potato Chip arrest

This is the biggest farce I’ve ever seen. Tony sees a black kid run out of 7-11 without paying for a bag of potato chips, chases the kid down and arrests him and hauls him off to Broward County Jail.
    Tony then calls WPLG Senior reporter Michael Putney and does an interview.
    Sheriff Idiot tells Putney because of his conditioning he was able to chase and apprehend this vicious thug.
    Then Sheriff Watermelon head has the balls to say he is the first Sheriff in Florida to make an arrest.
    Listen you have to see and watch this to believe it.
    He is such an embarrassment to BSO and Law Enforcement.
    This guy is not in touch with reality. Little advise Ashley get this lunatic under control.
    Watch the video.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...ifting-suspect

Unregistered

Than you Tony

This County is finally safe from Frito Banditos, and Tony you are the arch enemy of all potato chip criminals.

Unregistered

Best Police work in Broward history

Thank you Sheriff Tony you are our only hope. Can’t believe this made news.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...t2i-story.html

Unregistered
    As I recall didn't sheriff Israel hurt his foot chasing after criminals as well. I remember that inspiring running man video with his foot in a soft cast. He was also a caped crusader.

Unregistered
    I am no fan of sheriff tony; in my opinion, he is the product of affirmative action and political correctness rolled in to one, but don't knock him for actually doing police work.

Unregistered

Your kidding me you call this police work

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am no fan of sheriff tony; in my opinion, he is the product of affirmative action and political correctness rolled in to one, but don't knock him for actually doing police work.
    Know wonder BSO is a joke when you call this police work. You one stupid piece of crap.

Unregisteredindeed

Another amazing

He just better hope there’s no critical incident in Broward County, because that’s when he fails. That’s when they all fail. They’re all great until they have to perform under real circumstances.

Unregistered
    Was it a petit theft? The kid would have received a CC a few months ago. This time he went to JAC. The whole thing is very inconsistent and he will receive more boos than praise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Know wonder BSO is a joke when you call this police work. You one stupid piece of crap.
    Your spelling skills are remarkable.

Unregistered
    I am assuming that some bso deputies ate their own worst enemies. The same one complained when their previous Sheriff made the agency a non LAWR enforcement agency! Now you have a boss, who has shown to give the deputies the benefit of the doubt and conduct law enforcement as it should.

In my opinion, those deputies who feel this way are the cancer the plagues bso. They hide behind the guise of correctness so they wont have to do any work.

Your boss is setting the tone, don’t be a coward and Monday morning quarter back him. Last I checked, petit theft is a crime. This juvenile will now think twice about doing it again. When there is no law enforcement, this ideology breeds.

Good job and stay safe!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast