Just as predicted PBA gala an embarrassment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Just as predicted PBA gala an embarrassment

So when Steadman started speaking he immediately lost the crowd. I couldn’t hear a single word he was saying because the crowd noise was deafening. So Much respect for our PBA President

Unregistered
    Jenkins purposely sabotaged him. He was ven talking Sh*# about him. He plays nice nice & then stabs him everyone else in the back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins purposely sabotaged him. He was ven talking Sh*# about him. He plays nice nice & then stabs him everyone else in the back.
    Jenkins told our table that he warned these clowns not to do it but Steadman went ahead anyway. Now eat your own shitz. Listen to Jenkins next time.

Unregistered
    Only cool Thing of the night was that De Santis showed up.

Unregistered

Waste of Space

Jenkins is a human piece of waste! That’s guy would screw your mother. He actually set it up so that he could win favor. A close source at the PBA confirmed that Jenkins purposely wanted to check in and to watch all of them fail so he could go back and say I told you so. Another person said he has been making negative commentst. How do you work alongside someone kiss ass all day, rub elbows with them and then immediately talk behind their back. That whole group needs to be removed the entire bunch. The dissension, the hypocrisy the fifth of gossip, the scamming, It’s a joke over there. The nalcoholism at the office, the adultery at the office in a building WE PAY FOR, the scamming & the incompetence is far beyond what we know. Jenkins, Shriver, Stahl, Greenwell all the Same cloth. It’s Sad

Unregistered
    Can someone please tell me why we keep flooding this entire blog with PBA and STAHL crap??? None of us mind you crapping on them, but 18 independent threads on the same subject is a bit annoying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please tell me why we keep flooding this entire blog with PBA and STAHL crap??? None of us mind you crapping on them, but 18 independent threads on the same subject is a bit annoying.
    So true!!!!

Unregistered
    Apparently he has lots of admirers

Unregistered
    Now comes all the fake news from the PBA. They’ll tout it as the best and biggest gala ever. Blah blah blah.
    It was the most disgraceful gala ever. It was an uncontrolled crowd bc their way nothing dynamic to maintain their interest. PBA hire a professional next time.

Unregistered
    Nadal and Nubia were there that should say enough about the quality of the party

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast