Troop D Sanchez

Thread: Troop D Sanchez

Unregistered

Troop D Sanchez

Captain Sanchez and I had a nice meal together at Disney Springs. He treated me so well. We talked about his days when he worked at 7-11. He really understands what we all go through. I have never been around such a great leader. We ended the night with a cashews and buttermilk night cap at my apartment. The guy is A ok in my book

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Sanchez and I had a nice meal together at Disney Springs. He treated me so well. We talked about his days when he worked at 7-11. He really understands what we all go through. I have never been around such a great leader. We ended the night with a cashews and buttermilk night cap at my apartment. The guy is A ok in my book
    WTF???? What is going on

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Unregistered
    I lurk on here to find dirt on Troopers. I do not like a single one of you. But I searched for information on Sanchez after I was told that he was a very bad guy. I was even told where to look. I came up with absolutely nothing. So Sanchez is either being bad mouthed by people without cause, or he is a 007 agent who is able to delete records from several redundant databases. I think it's the former. And that's my unsolicited opinion.

Unregistered
    Sanchez is the best captain that I have ever worked for

Unregistered
    I lurk on here to find dirt on Troopers. I do not like a single one of you. But I searched for information on Sanchez after I was told that he was a very bad guy. I was even told where to look. I came up with absolutely nothing. So Sanchez is either being bad mouthed by people without cause, or he is a 007 agent who is able to delete records from several redundant databases. I think it's the former. And that's my unsolicited opinion.
    You didn't look in Ft Myers did you? That guy has a long history here, from badmouthing people behind their backs to pulling the minority card. Oh and the extended fmla which screwed over the other thi for years. I worked with him, that guy only worked two cases a year, he always pulled the medical card.

Also have a conversation with Lt James Sellers, he will give you some input.

Unregistered
    Sanchez is a goober. Nobody likes him. Paperwork being filed next week

Unregistered
    Sanchez is the best captain that I have ever worked for
    That would say a lot about you, if you think Sanchez is good.