Nothing is hidden that won’t be exposed - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG read the depos!!!!!! You Plead the 5th over 100 times........
    I never was deposed so not sure what’s that’s about. Why don’t you request a full copy of it and instead of reading only the parts he choose to highlight. But that must be above your capacity to get the whole truth and not be the kind that just believes what they hear.

Unregistered
    I never was deposed so not sure what’s that’s about. Why don’t you request a full copy of it and instead of reading only the parts he choose to highlight. But that must be above your capacity to get the whole truth and not be the kind that just believes what they hear.

I’m sure you have done that, including watching the video recorded depos, of how “I didn’t know it was wrong then when I signed it but I do now”, now thats a rocket scientist there..........

Unregistered
    Take another Ambien in your perfect world...............

Ohh you poor thing, you’re a little confused. Now go on home and finish off that keg with the 2 liter bottle of vodka chaser. Somewhere out there is a restaurant with a dinner table just waiting for you to show up and projectile vomit all over the table.

Unregistered
    Ohh you poor thing, you’re a little confused. Now go on home and finish off that keg with the 2 liter bottle of vodka chaser. Somewhere out there is a restaurant with a dinner table just waiting for you to show up and projectile vomit all over the table.

I don’t think I’m old enough to down that much alcohol.

Unregistered
    Maybe you weren’t deposed and I doubt you read any of the court documents or watch the depos of, “I plead the fifth” and “same answer” over and over. You are probably just an unknowing co-conspirator they played for a fool or either you belonged to the fan club that was getting your pockets lined with overtime. I would venture to say you have probably moved away because no one could stand you any longer.... please go away and enjoying your perfect life....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123