Nothing is hidden that won’t be exposed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Nothing is hidden that won’t be exposed

Luke 8:17 Nothing is hidden that won't be exposed. Nor is anything concealed that won't be made known and brought to the light.

This post is about the rules and the code of conduct that we expect from the agencies that we represent. When internal affairs is involved in a probe, you have every right to a fair and impartial investigation. It is IA’s responsibility to leave no stones uncovered and present only the facts.

It couldn’t be much worse for an officer than to have his/her own IA / command personnel tell baseless lies and make unfounded damaging accusations to FDLE and a prosecutor.

So, there is a recorded meeting at the state attorneys office with a state attorney, members of FDLE and HPD IA / Command Staff. The discussion centers around records destruction and the migrant farm worker abuse case of 2011. I’m called out in the meeting as being someone who had knowledge of, and condoned the abuses of migrant farm workers. It was then, that my long time girlfriend was brought into the conversation. She was not mentioned by name. She was referred to only as a Mexican, "the migrant working girl" that I was living with. Of course, these comments were designed to paint a disparaging picture. To mention her by name and say that she has been employed in law enforcement for twenty three years wouldn’t have fit the false narrative being driven by the city.

For the record, I have never condoned, had knowledge of or participated in the behavior described in the accusations. I did not participate in or have knowledge of any cover up until after the arrest of three police officers.

I do however believe that a police officer has every right of due process, just as the citizens they serve. You have a right to confront your accusers, you have a right to be judged fairly and you have a right to examine all evidence being used against you. It doesn’t matter who’s team or clique your on! Most importantly, there is no room for liars in internal affairs..

When you drug my family into your mess, you crossed the line!

To those who participated in the smear campaign, lied, committed perjury and made crucial evidence disappear to feed a slanted investigation. You know who you are; I know who you are, and members of the greater law enforcement community now know who you are.

To decision makers who pretended to believe that this was all about one embarrassing moment in a personnel file, shame on you. When you sat idly by and ignored the obvious, you might as well have swung the BAT!!

To the 98% who come to work and do a great job each day. God Bless, thank you and have a great day.

SeeYa BR

Unregistered

Preach on

Preach on Brother, there is still evil in that house that needs the light of God on them. One day all men will be Judged for the deeds that they do.

Unregistered

Prayer

Wish i could say I would pray for the evil doers, but I just don’t have forgiveness in my heart for them right now, especially after all the desparent treatment and falsehoods made. Maybe one day .

Unregistered

News

BR you should send a copy of that to the news. People should hear how Homestead command staff talks about others when they think no one will find out.

Unregistered

Is it true?

BR

Is it true you are running for Council? God please let it be true!!!! If it is, you have more support than you know. Finally someone who isn’t all about nepotism and self, you understand our plight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BR

Is it true you are running for Council? God please let it be true!!!! If it is, you have more support than you know. Finally someone who isn’t all about nepotism and self, you understand our plight.
    I think within a year Number 1 will get an offer he cant refuse $$$$ and Number 2 will just be told goodby.

Unregistered

One who cares

What a joke BR running when he is the one who started the shit show with his so lying “Blame the secretary” episode of total twisted, demented and plan out lies. He was terminated from the City because he is a lack luster of a bottom dweller and only made it up the chain by the true workers pushing him and him taking the credit when anyone who knows him well knows he starts stuff and can’t finish them up. Just like all his failed businesses in the City and neighboring city’s. So if that’s who you want to elect get ready he will be your friend and it will be all great until he no longer needs you or feels like your threatening his his position by calling his failures out. May be instead of supporting first you should public record request his name and get the real truth not the words that he only wants to spill out! God help the City and praying for Larry to beat him by a LAND SLIDE

Unregistered
    OMG, here I thought that we had the second coming of Schiet for brains Ph.D. and instead we get a bible thumper quoting scriptures.
    You can make this stuff up!

Unregistered
    BR

I know this has to be Shiver writing this because the rest of the world knows all too well that Shiver is all about self and nepotism and scamming

Unregistered
    What a joke BR running when he is the one who started the shit show with his so lying “Blame the secretary” episode of total twisted, demented and plan out lies. He was terminated from the City because he is a lack luster of a bottom dweller and only made it up the chain by the true workers pushing him and him taking the credit when anyone who knows him well knows he starts stuff and can’t finish them up. Just like all his failed businesses in the City and neighboring city’s. So if that’s who you want to elect get ready he will be your friend and it will be all great until he no longer needs you or feels like your threatening his his position by calling his failures out. May be instead of supporting first you should public record request his name and get the real truth not the words that he only wants to spill out! God help the City and praying for Larry to beat him by a LAND SLIDE
    failed businesses? Show proof! Blame The Secretary was phenomenal work with FACTUAL EVIDENCE. BR has a lot to bring to the table as he always has... Without him, HPD would’ve been a shit show from day one. He’s always been a loyal, supporting, and good friend to whoever is in his life. I think you’re a bit uptight because his name is known by many in a positive way. Maybe you should fix the reputation you may have with other. Be like Bobby. He was terminated by HPD with a 6 figure income because they were scared they’d be behind bars because of his truth... put your money where your mouth is.
    Oh! And be sure to vote for him come election time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast