Ira to be arrested
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ira to be arrested

If Israeli was smart he would distance himself from Ira Goldberg, he will be arrested soon, stay by and watch the show.

Unregistered
    STFU. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean he's going to be anything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Israeli was smart he would distance himself from Ira Goldberg, he will be arrested soon, stay by and watch the show.
    Boring. I’m still waiting for Hillary to get locked up.

Unregistered

Mark my words

Ira will do time for his wrong doing inside scoop

Unregistered

Does anyone know

Does anyone know who Ira is scamming these days?

Discuss

Unregistered
    Ira will do time for his wrong doing inside scoop
    Go away. Being stupid isnt a crime and he hasnt done anything that warrants any agency spending resources to arrest him. Now, his wife bilking all that money from those straw companies.... I know of lots of mom and pop companies that don't provide the owner with a million dollar home and unlimited party funds. Certainly didn't come from IRA...

Unregistered

Illegal compensation

He used many vendors at his home for free promising and delivering event services to bso, watch for the news in new times / bob Norman

Unregistered
    He used many vendors at his home for free promising and delivering event services to bso, watch for the news in new times / bob Norman
    Fair enough. I stand corrected

Unregistered
    Hopefully they grab his old lady too. Another Broward asshole with no real traceable income throwing around cash like its sweet tarts. A non-descript transport company? A mediocre security company with one client?? That puts you in a house with more cash than your celebrity neighbors? Sounds more like (((Rothstein))) and there are certainly similarities. Rothstein, Goldberg, Madoff, etc

Unregistered
    Think about all the money that Goldberg saved by living rent free in your heads . You've been saying Goldberg will be indicted arrested for seven years now I even know you're full of it now. May not like the guy but clearly he's doing nothing wrong and being successful got you all crazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast