Campfire Stories

Unregistered

Campfire Stories

Once Upon A Time in North Miami Beach Police Department......

The chief of police walked casually whilst texting through the department halls. He saw some trash laying on the hallway floor. Aggravated, he immediately contacted his major, demanding he do something about the trash in the hall. The major assured the chief he would take care of it, and he immediately contacted a captain about the trash. This captain assured the major he would address this nefarious piece of trash, and he immediately contacted a sergeant. This sergeant happened to be off that day, but he assured his captain he would immediately address this situation. This sergeant began making calls to find someone who was working and at the station to handle this APE.

Meanwhile, a "POS" road patrol officer was hurrying into the station for a quick bathroom break between calls. The officer noticed the trash laying on the floor, and on the way to the bathroom, picked it up and threw it away. The officer then hurried out the door on the way to the next priority call.

A few hours later, the chief noticed the trash had been removed. He immediately sent out an email, commending his staff for a job well done.

The END

PS: Thank god for LEEDA and online college degrees

Unregistered
    This is a gem....

Fallen Warrior
    LEEDA, SPI and online college degrees rock. Greatest leader ever to walk these halls of justice

Fallen Warrior
    LEEDA, SPI and online college degrees. Greatest leader ever to walk these halls of justice

Unregistered
    Zero accountability for admin. Can do no wrong unless you wear a silver badge. Need to start going to council meetings to be heard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zero accountability for admin. Can do no wrong unless you wear a silver badge. Need to start going to council meetings to be heard.
    When are we going to council meetings? Let's speak up??? What's that??? Crickets!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are we going to council meetings? Let's speak up??? What's that??? Crickets!!!
    The beginning of the end!

History Lesson #4

Well its been a whole 6 months under Chief Hernandez. I never knew that one person could cause so much grief in such a short amount of time. I was open to the idea that change may do this agency good. I said "change" not total disruption of what we as officers have built over many years. This guy has done everything in his power to disrespect our union which he could care less about to taking away what made our agency fun to work for--our character. We need to unite as union members and stand up for what we believe to be an injustice to our agancy. This brash, arrogant, and demeaning chief needs to understand that we as officers were here long before him and we will be here long after he's gone. This is a bad chapter in a good novel. We will eventually rid ourselves of this cancer and move on to making this agency one of the best to work for in the north dade area. We have our problems no doubt about that but not to the extent that this guy has dragged us down to. I hope we can all work together to buy this guy a one way ticket back to Tallahassee because I'm absolutely disgusted by what I see. :evil: [/url]