Reprimand and Hours is a Must

Unregistered

Reprimand and Hours is a Must

Folks I keep reading it was a mistake, He is a 17nyears old veteran hardworking honest man.

I got news for a reprimand and hours is within the guidelines This is a MAJOR Neglect of Duty/gross negligence.

So stop this crap what a nice guy and blah blah.

A reprimand and hours is a must.

I know an Officer who got 120 for taking a 39 with a gun inside his pocket, 3 years in the Dept. Now thta’s a Rookie mistake. After DDRB it was brought down to 80 hours, Chief O’Brien was fair and made it 40 hours.

The Officer took his medicine and moved on. No crying over spill Milk.

Unregistered
    I’m hearing no hours, investigation is over. Off Duty, personal gun, case closed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks I keep reading it was a mistake, He is a 17nyears old veteran hardworking honest man.

I got news for a reprimand and hours is within the guidelines This is a MAJOR Neglect of Duty/gross negligence.

So stop this crap what a nice guy and blah blah.

A reprimand and hours is a must.

I know an Officer who got 120 for taking a 39 with a gun inside his pocket, 3 years in the Dept. Now thta’s a Rookie mistake. After DDRB it was brought down to 80 hours, Chief O’Brien was fair and made it 40 hours.

The Officer took his medicine and moved on. No crying over spill Milk.

Man what the hell are you talking about? We had two shootings in the last couple of days. What incident are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Incredible please

Unregistered
    Mistake of the heart not of the mind.........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mistake of the heart not of the mind.........
    Were DO’s violated? Got news for you Charlie, a reprimand just to be nice to a nice Cop.