IAs

Thread: IAs

Unregistered

IAs

How does FHP view applicants with prior experience that have had a couple IAs that only resulted in counseling and/or reprimand, then a voluntary resignation? Should I just withdraw my application altogether?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does FHP view applicants with prior experience that have had a couple IAs that only resulted in counseling and/or reprimand, then a voluntary resignation? Should I just withdraw my application altogether?
    Don't waste your time.

Unregistered
    Case by case basis, can you stop messing up or was someone pissed at you?

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Unregistered
    About the same here.

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances
    We are desperate for bodies. Put your application in and if they don't hire you it is no lose to you. Most of are management should be in the same boat.

Good luck