The most useless member of this department
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The most useless member of this department

Its not to often we get words of praise from command staff.

BUT

Leave it to that inexperianced office clerk to embarass himself once again.

Maybe YOU should have came out from behind your desk and dusted for prints instead of the former Detective who by the way can do both your job and handle investigations blindfolded.

You could have forwarded all your silly
    useless emails later.

Hopefully with some promotions around here we can stop protecting Barney Fife and cycle this guy back to patrol for a few years so he can become acquainted will the real issues that we unprotected people have to deal with.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha i was waiting for this !!!!

Unregistered
    We were all waiting for this lol

Unregistered
    OMG praise the Lord! Detectives actually did what detectives are supposed to do!!

Unregistered
    Whoever motivated those officers to step up and do their job back there in CID or whatever it is called these days is great!

Unregistered
    The big problem with this agency, that will always cause morale problems in a small agency like this, is the favoritism shown, and knowing you do not have equal ground as an officer working here as ones that are liked. It is a very unfair place to work. If you are not in the liked group by the Admin. you are screwed your entire career here. Until they fix that, and maturity is in the leadership to make the officer feel as import as anyone on the agency working, it will always cause morale issues.

Unregistered
    My wife and family can't stand my hours, can't stand my working holidays, birthdays, school breaks. They can't stand that in every other Law Enforcement Agency you pick the shift you want to work based on Senority.

I wonder if all of us with family issues that are worse than his
    come in and demand FAMILY ACCOMMODATIONS what would this Department do ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever motivated those officers to step up and do their job back there in CID or whatever it is called these days is great!
    It's nice to see that with all the CID investigators staffed back there, they are actually starting to accept cases referred to them and following up on them, instead of the referred cases being rejected and sent back to the patrol officer to follow up on. This place might really be starting to work as a real police department.

Unregistered
    My wife and family can't stand my hours, can't stand my working holidays, birthdays, school breaks. They can't stand that in every other Law Enforcement Agency you pick the shift you want to work based on Senority.

I wonder if all of us with family issues that are worse than his
    come in and demand FAMILY ACCOMMODATIONS what would this Department do ?
    Family Accomodations? Are you being serious? You want to be a cop but not work weekends, holidays or nights? The mindset at this agency is beyond ridiculous. Go find a day shift at McDonalds idiots.
    Seniority should absolutely count but that doesn't change the job as a whole.

Unregistered
    Family Accomodations? Are you being serious? You want to be a cop but not work weekends, holidays or nights? The mindset at this agency is beyond ridiculous. Go find a day shift at McDonalds idiots.
    Seniority should absolutely count but that doesn't change the job as a whole.
    You will eventually realize that seniority on the job here means nothing like it does on other police agencies. They have no respect for that on the job here. They can always hire new officers just waiting to get a job. They like that here, the newbies. Unless you make it into the building and get an office job and stay there your entire career. If you think about spending your career here and don't get that, it will be a hard lesson learned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast