Friendly wager

Thread: Friendly wager

Unregistered

Friendly wager

Let’s see who gets trashed first this weekend: Staedaman Stahls trailer chick or Comehead Shriver.

Unregistered
    Is it just between those two? If not, you have to add that guy cornney and wife. They get super trashed too. And then they talk your ear off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s see who gets trashed first this weekend: Staedaman Stahls trailer chick or Comehead Shriver.
    Who cares, old Pba vs new Pba that’s what all you ppl do is post such crap. How about your all trash before you even get lit. How about that? Stupid MF’s, tired of all the bs talk about one camp vs the other. Go F yourselves and stop posting so much junk/crap and “trash”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares, old Pba vs new Pba that’s what all you ppl do is post such crap. How about your all trash before you even get lit. How about that? Stupid MF’s, tired of all the bs talk about one camp vs the other. Go F yourselves and stop posting so much junk/crap and “trash”
    Best post this month its the old pba losers they are just like Hillary let it go let it go subg in the Disney frozen style lol

Unregistered
    My money goes to Cokehead Shiver.

Unregistered
    I concur especially if Shiver mixes that Kettle One with the white powder.

Unregistered
    Shiver has been hitting hard today so he could likely get trashed first.

Unregistered
    Stahl must have had a talk with his trailer chick, who wore a dress from target, because she wasn’t as tanked as she usually is.
    Cornney and his wife were lit beyond belief. I was able to escape them because they will talk you ear off.
    Shiver was fairly ok until the end.

Unregistered
    Stahl was drinking heavy. He needs to be careful otherwise he’ll be attending AA meetings again