Motor Sgt Jimmy Polan trying to get support. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredreall View Post
    Envy???? This is a guy who’s been to more schools than I could count on two hands. And he can’t find a job anywhere. He had to beg his friend at the Seminole security police of 60 cops for a job. Sgt Polan is a complete loser. How much money he makes is irrelevant. He’s a SGT, that’s all he is, and that’s how everyone looks at him. SGT Polan.
    He was never a Sgt with BSO. He retired from FLPD as a Capt. Why do you refer to him as a Sgt? Is the rank of Sgt not good?

Unregisterednittoo

Capt Lt

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was never a Sgt with BSO. He retired from FLPD as a Capt. Why do you refer to him as a Sgt? Is the rank of Sgt not good?
    Capt in FLPD is a LT rank and you know that. LT to Col in 30 seconds is disgraceful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednittoo View Post
    Capt in FLPD is a LT rank and you know that. LT to Col in 30 seconds is disgraceful.
    You are so brilliant. I can’t believe I couldn’t figure that out. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednittoo View Post
    I’m going to call him. Those promotions were definitely his fault, he should not accept the ridiculous pension checks he’s getting every month. What is wrong with him?

Unregistered
    You see. Had Israel not been punked out of the position 18 months early, and had Temporary worked for and won a legitimate election, you wouldn't have heard from Polan or any of them again. Stealing a car doesn't make it suddenly yours to vacation in. Expect this stuff to continue until people start playing by the rules. And no, pulling a political stunt that has never been tried in 100 years of BSO history is not playing by the rules. Clearly this is a joke to Temporary and the governor so the games shall continue on both sides.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123