Moran vs Skaggs - termination vs a 24 hour suspension
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Moran vs Skaggs - termination vs a 24 hour suspension

About 6 years ago Sgt. Skaggs kicked a suspect for no apparent reason, while the suspect was laying face down, about to be handcuffed, offering no resistance. The incident was captured on video. Skaggs did not document the use of force. He received a 24 hour suspension and a lateral transfer. No charges were filed against Skaggs.

Moran recently committed the same violation yet he was fired and charged. He was also denigrated and embarrassed in the local and national media by Bob. Skaggs was not.

This is an example of the disgusting politics and unfairness of Bob's administration when applying the General Order rules. Those connected get a slap on the wrist while others get lengthy suspensions or terminations.

I hope Moran or someone close to him reads this and advises him to lawyer up. The Skaggs video should be available from the PR office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 6 years ago Sgt. Skaggs kicked a suspect for no apparent reason, while the suspect was laying face down, about to be handcuffed, offering no resistance. The incident was captured on video. Skaggs did not document the use of force. He received a 24 hour suspension and a lateral transfer. No charges were filed against Skaggs.

Moran recently committed the same violation yet he was fired and charged. He was also denigrated and embarrassed in the local and national media by Bob. Skaggs was not.

This is an example of the disgusting politics and unfairness of Bob's administration when applying the General Order rules. Those connected get a slap on the wrist while others get lengthy suspensions or terminations.

I hope Moran or someone close to him reads this and advises him to lawyer up. The Skaggs video should be available from the PR office.
    Skaggs even got to drown four different black kids in two different ponds and Bob did nothing.

Unregistered

Bob is everything to everyone at any time if it benefits him

Bob The Great made a declaration that this incident was the stupidest/dumbest thing he had ever seen. I guess Bob never watched the press conference where Bob the Great Detective explained and defended how a Deputy shot a handcuffed an individual. Bob The Punisher needs to suspend or terminate himself for lying because the Moran incident can't possibly be the stupidest/dumbest thing he has ever seen. Unless, Bob really never rose through the ranks and doesn't have the experience he claims (a less than truthful or deceptive claim or statement). Bob The Lawyer hasn't seen much action in his illustrious career (except his career advancement due to favoritism and the benefits of political cronyism ) Any incident that is bad can be made to look good for Bob the Destroyer, and he never misses an opportunity to destroy careers of people who actually do the hard work for a living.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/66266546-video

Unregistered
    Oh boo hoo. Life isn’t fair. Boo hoo. Let’s see. Three teenage girls flee from law enforcement and mistakenly drive into a pond and die. The only fault for those three deaths lies with those three girls and their parents. Period. Some people like James Mclynas and a county commissioner drove out there during the day and made their own videos. BCC Commissioner Ken Welch actually walked into the waters edge and got stuck just a foot or in. He concluded it would have been treacherous for anyone to try and navigate that, let alone at night. James drove the route, we are led to believe, at the same speed. James made his own assumptions without having been there when it happened. I suggest James go out there at 4 am and drive the same route in the same manner as those girls and see where you end up. And when they pull your vehicle from the pond in the same way after divers in full gear go hook it up, let’s see if there is similar damage to the rear of your vehicle. As for the other black person you speak of, same issue. The blame lies with the suspect. They committed the crime, they fled, they made bad decisions. No the crime does not deserve death. They could have stopped and been arrested and stayed alive. But that didn’t happen. I challenge any of you activists, fake politicians, liberal BLM pricks, Uhurus or whoever to go to the academy, pin on a badge and strap on a gun belt and show me how easy this job is. Show me where your perfect clarity goes when it’s you making the arrest, being attacked or shot at. Let’s see how flawless you are in your interpretation of the law on the street, at the call or during the stop. Let’s see how quickly you realize fear is real, people attack us and if you lose the fight you can lose your life. But none of you social warrior cause seekers have the intestinal fortitude to do any of that. All you want to do is be around like minded individuals and chant cops suck, whites suck, we are oppressed, blah blah blah. How are any of those law suits going? What is Attorney Michelle Rayner-Goolsby up to? I don’t see her on TV concerning these issues anymore. What’s the matter, no money no attorney? Civil Liberty Law my ass. Moron lawyer on a baseless case.

Unregistered
    The Skaggs kicking (battery) was identical to Moran's yet Bob did not state it was the stupidest thing he had ever seen. Apparently Bob has not watched his own speeches and press releases. Bob fired Moran, financially ruined him, ruined his pension, publicly embarrassed him and ruined his reputation by grandstanding the incident for political points. Also ruined Moran's ability to find a decent job due to his permanently stained reputation and termination from the sheriff's department, and the battery charge, if it sticks.

Meanwhile Skaggs continues as a sergeant, full pay, pension and nobody in the public knows he committed battery on a suspect, lied about it and tried to hide the incident by not writing a use of force form, and got a slap on the wrist. Not even a demotion at least.

That's how Bob's consistency and fairness should be judged, Moran's life is totally ruined while Skaggs went on as nothing happened except for a 2 day unpaid vacation.

Unregistered
    Oh boo hoo. Life isn’t fair. Boo hoo. Let’s see. Three teenage girls flee from law enforcement and mistakenly drive into a pond and die. The only fault for those three deaths lies with those three girls and their parents. Period. Some people like James Mclynas and a county commissioner drove out there during the day and made their own videos. BCC Commissioner Ken Welch actually walked into the waters edge and got stuck just a foot or in. He concluded it would have been treacherous for anyone to try and navigate that, let alone at night. James drove the route, we are led to believe, at the same speed. James made his own assumptions without having been there when it happened. I suggest James go out there at 4 am and drive the same route in the same manner as those girls and see where you end up. And when they pull your vehicle from the pond in the same way after divers in full gear go hook it up, let’s see if there is similar damage to the rear of your vehicle. As for the other black person you speak of, same issue. The blame lies with the suspect. They committed the crime, they fled, they made bad decisions. No the crime does not deserve death. They could have stopped and been arrested and stayed alive. But that didn’t happen. I challenge any of you activists, fake politicians, liberal BLM pricks, Uhurus or whoever to go to the academy, pin on a badge and strap on a gun belt and show me how easy this job is. Show me where your perfect clarity goes when it’s you making the arrest, being attacked or shot at. Let’s see how flawless you are in your interpretation of the law on the street, at the call or during the stop. Let’s see how quickly you realize fear is real, people attack us and if you lose the fight you can lose your life. But none of you social warrior cause seekers have the intestinal fortitude to do any of that. All you want to do is be around like minded individuals and chant cops suck, whites suck, we are oppressed, blah blah blah. How are any of those law suits going? What is Attorney Michelle Rayner-Goolsby up to? I don’t see her on TV concerning these issues anymore. What’s the matter, no money no attorney? Civil Liberty Law my ass. Moron lawyer on a baseless case.
    "Three teenage girls flee from law enforcement and mistakenly drive into a pond and die."

Yup, that's Bob's lie, I mean line. But answer this.... Skaggs was right behind their car without his emergency lights on literally chasing them through this cemetery, so it was not them just "mistakenly" driving into a pond on their own. But the question is, without Skagg's emergency lights on, what duty did they have to stop or pull over for Skaggs? As Bob claimed many times, Skaggs was not "chasing" them, so they were not "fleeing". But them Bob turns around and claims that they were "fleeing" and that's why they went into the pond. Ya can't have it both ways.

Unregistered
    "Three teenage girls flee from law enforcement and mistakenly drive into a pond and die."

Yup, that's Bob's lie, I mean line. But answer this.... Skaggs was right behind their car without his emergency lights on literally chasing them through this cemetery, so it was not them just "mistakenly" driving into a pond on their own. But the question is, without Skagg's emergency lights on, what duty did they have to stop or pull over for Skaggs? As Bob claimed many times, Skaggs was not "chasing" them, so they were not "fleeing". But them Bob turns around and claims that they were "fleeing" and that's why they went into the pond. Ya can't have it both ways.
    Hey ****weed, look at the scoreboard. What's the story with that lawsuit? Oh, that's right. The girl's lawyer quit. Two of the moms dropped it. And the case is about to be dismissed against the third, who can't find anyone to represent her. No one got paid. All those Uhuru lawyers packed their shit and quit. Those protesters? Gone. No one gettin' paid. It's pure fantasyland bullshit. The only person sellin this shit is James McLynas. James, here's some political advice: when even Joe ****in' Waller thinks there's nothing there, then there's really nothing there. If even Burning Spear and whatever their 5-watt radio station is can't make something out of it, then it's just totally done. Here's your campaign slogan for that Cheech-and-Chong mobile of yours: James McLynas: I'm crazier than the Uhurus. Now **** off to some kink club and leave law enforcement to the people who actually bothered to invest the time in pursuing the career, took the oath, and are willing to give their lives to protect and serve others. Punk.

Unregistered
    Hey ****weed, look at the scoreboard. What's the story with that lawsuit? Oh, that's right. The girl's lawyer quit. Two of the moms dropped it. And the case is about to be dismissed against the third, who can't find anyone to represent her. No one got paid. All those Uhuru lawyers packed their shit and quit. Those protesters? Gone. No one gettin' paid. It's pure fantasyland bullshit. The only person sellin this shit is James McLynas. James, here's some political advice: when even Joe ****in' Waller thinks there's nothing there, then there's really nothing there. If even Burning Spear and whatever their 5-watt radio station is can't make something out of it, then it's just totally done. Here's your campaign slogan for that Cheech-and-Chong mobile of yours: James McLynas: I'm crazier than the Uhurus. Now **** off to some kink club and leave law enforcement to the people who actually bothered to invest the time in pursuing the career, took the oath, and are willing to give their lives to protect and serve others. Punk.
    LMAO Get triggered much? With that temper you really should not be carrying a gun or a badge.

Unregistered
    The Skaggs-Moran comparison has nothing to do with the other incident mentioned by Bob's stooges who have hijacked this discussion to divert attention from the unfair way Bob treats his deputies.

This is an easy lawsuit if Moran wants to challenge his firing as excessive punishment based on the Skaggs precedent. IMO Moran should be reinstated and compensated for what he went through. Great story for the local media too.

Unregistered
    Hey Bob, how about posting Skaggs' video on TBT, BayNews9 and YouTube like you did Moran's? Same violation, different outcomes. What's the matter, it doesn't fit your political ambitions because you don't want to expose yourself as an unfair sheriff who covers up for those connected but fires the others? What do you have to hide?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast