Shivers’ lady baker acted and sent to rehab

Unregistered

Shivers’ lady baker acted and sent to rehab

According to MDPD Leo affairs, Shiver still can’t escape the drug/alcohol scene as his lady is reported to have been taken to rehab after being baker acted.
    What a loser!!!

Unregistered

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to MDPD Leo affairs, Shiver still can’t escape the drug/alcohol scene as his lady is reported to have been taken to rehab after being baker acted.
    What a loser!!!
    Pathetic that you would stoop this low, if this is true at least he or she is person enough to seek help for whatever issue is going on. Not like some of you pathetic people, that choose to be unfaithful and and act as though this is the way to treat someone that you have made a vow to....... destroy your families for your own pleasure bunch of unfaithful immoral infidels.............

Unregistered

It’s coming

Pathetic that you would stoop this low, if this is true at least he or she is person enough to seek help for whatever issue is going on. Not like some of you pathetic people, that choose to be unfaithful and and act as though this is the way to treat someone that you have made a vow to....... destroy your families for your own pleasure bunch of unfaithful immoral infidels.............
    Everyone has their reckoning day; just look at past history Here. Word is the county is looking into 100 for what he has allowed once again to go on at the “Rock”. I can just hear his spin on this one. See now I’m gone take care of that, I had to do something. Too late for that this time, the spin wont work. I can just hear him with his propaganda how the PBA is behind it. Don’t think its gonna work this time but you can give it a shot. Besides the county already knows how you handled the other debacle there years ago and muddied the waters with your hit crew back than. Thanks to the fight that the innocent ones put up and exposed your inability back then. You cant skate forever with “now see I didn’t know that”. Best of luck to you with that one!!!!! The truth will expose your inabilities.

Unregistered
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black.