Round 2 TKO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 2 TKO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By the way, using MORAL an adjective meaning holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct, in a sentence regarding Sweetwater is laughable. It's like calling an outhouse a master bathroom.
    Your opinion didn't matter today.

Unregistered
    Looking forward to May 28th? It "doesn’t bode well for Mayor Orlando Lopez, who is headed into a runoff with former Mayor Jose M. Diaz. Lopez may have come in first place with 47% of the vote, but former Commissioner Idania Llanio, who came in third with 24%, is backing Diaz, who got 29% of the vote and could win if Lopez hit his ceiling. So already a majority of voters [53%] rejected Lopez."

https://www.politicalcortadito.com/2...atch-shooting/

Unregistered

Jfk

It’s clear that the corruption wants to come back to SWPD. I am confident that some of us have made a change here. If that turns back then I suggest that the county and state step in. This week seems has seen a man used for political reasons. It’s a shame that those that may have pushed abandoned him.

Unregistered
    It’s clear that the corruption wants to come back to SWPD. I am confident that some of us have made a change here. If that turns back then I suggest that the county and state step in. This week seems has seen a man used for political reasons. It’s a shame that those that may have pushed abandoned him.
    Funny how those whose activities may be or are actually corrupt, feverishly strive to project their own nefarious acts upon those shinning the integrity torch on them. Should Sweetwater citizens outs Lopez, soon they will learn what a corrupt "junta" he led.

Unregistered
    No negative remarks when Marcos was onboard? You must have missed the last 500 or so threads! Plus your reasoning makes no sense. Did you go to school in Hialeah??
    Miami High,why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12