Israel and the Commission turned Broward into a Sanctuary County!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Israel and the Commission turned Broward into a Sanctuary County!

Well Browards getting what it deserves now lol. Thanks to Israel’s and now Tony’s Sanctuary policies Broward is filling up with illegals. Israel ordered the jail not to honor Federal detainers on illegals and Tony has continued the policy at the demand iof the County Commissioners.

Now here’s Browards reward..

Officials: Hundreds of migrants to be sent to Broward County
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/official...roward-county/
    (Via WSVN)

Thanks Dems

Unregistered

Laughing my ass off!!!!

How do you say poetic justice???

Like this:

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...broward-county

Unregistered
    Browards chicken's, are coming home to roost!! Woo! Who cares. We've happily opened our arms to 100,000 Haitians and nobody said an effin' word. I would take 200,000 guatemalans over 100,000 Haitians any day. At least the Spanish work. About to see just how fake the liberal hypocrite Democrats are. I mean, they love this stuff. Every day Cubans are still lauded as heroes for escaping thier country. Are they supposed to be better or different? Believe me, they are neither. This country deserves what it gets for picking and choosing who to celebrate and who to send back. The Venezuelans should be given a key just like the Cubans were. Broward reeks.

Unregistered
    The mayor says that Broward isn’t a sanctuary County. What a crock!

Let’s see:

Law enforcement forbidden from asking about immigration status. CHECK!
    County jail refuses to enforce Federal Detainers on criminal aliens. CHECK!
    Free medical and education for illegal aliens. CHECK!
    Free food, housing and IDs for illegal aliens. CHECK!
    County law enforcement, schools and hospitals not allowed to cooperate with ICE. CHECK!

Yep, definitely not a sanctuary County.

Unregistered
    Broward will now pay for its liberal policies and for its liberal voting record. I don’t know why Bogen is complaining. He wouldn’t even get elected in a real American county. He doesn’t want to sleep until he gets cops arrested. Now he won’t sleep at all because the crime wave is about to skyrocket!!!!!

Poetic Justice is right. Keep voting democrat Broward, you deserve everything that’s coming!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Democrats have been blocking funding to protect our border and pay for the wall. Now we are all going to pay for their stupidity because the dummies in Broward County elected these stupid stupid stupid democrats. All the liberal counties around America are going to get a fresh shipment of criminals every month.

Unregistered
    Better sell your homes because the boom is over in Broward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Browards chicken's, are coming home to roost!! Woo! Who cares. We've happily opened our arms to 100,000 Haitians and nobody said an effin' word. I would take 200,000 guatemalans over 100,000 Haitians any day. At least the Spanish work. About to see just how fake the liberal hypocrite Democrats are. I mean, they love this stuff. Every day Cubans are still lauded as heroes for escaping thier country. Are they supposed to be better or different? Believe me, they are neither. This country deserves what it gets for picking and choosing who to celebrate and who to send back. The Venezuelans should be given a key just like the Cubans were. Broward reeks.
    Agreed....no more or less scum than theres already here now. Let em in! Let the scum rejoice!

Unregistered

Broward Dems. You wanted it. You got it!

Well Browards getting what it deserves now lol. Thanks to Israel’s and now Tony’s Sanctuary policies Broward is filling up with illegals. Israel ordered the jail not to honor Federal detainers on illegals and Tony has continued the policy at the demand iof the County Commissioners.

Now here’s Browards reward..

Officials: Hundreds of migrants to be sent to Broward County
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/official...roward-county/
    (Via WSVN)

Thanks Dems
    Finally! We will now have a group of real victimized, disenfranchised folks in Broward! Hahaha! All the black "churches" better welcome them with open arms. All the mosques better also. If they don't then they are all RACISTS!

Unregistered
    Finally! We will now have a group of real victimized, disenfranchised folks in Broward! Hahaha! All the black "churches" better welcome them with open arms. All the mosques better also. If they don't then they are all RACISTS!
    Lol. Watch, all the hypocrite fake tolerant jew yorkers that make a life of shaming anyone who doesn't want these people will be screaming the loudest. They applaud when all thier filthy peers are watching then condemn the immigrants in private. Now, because of their publically hypocrite practices, the illegals are being trucked into our back yards. Congratulations Broward, you dirty liberal cesspool of disease.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast