chad chronister/Debartolo payment to David Gee for his pick to be sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy right here.......clueless...
    Nobody cares, *****.

Unregistered
    This guy right here.......clueless...
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Frisco when is the book going to drop? It’s no secret your Albert’s little boy

Unregistered
    Fukc you, you lazy cokcsucker!!! You’re so fukcing lazy that you’d come to work for pennies if you could just sit on your lazy azz and jerk off all day with 100 deputies on your squad. Speak for yourself, fukcing lazy dikchead!!!
    Nice try. Attempting to undermine and discredit my post. However, you did it in a manner in which shows your immaturity. You resorted to name calling and losing your temper. You made assumptions on my work ethic. Being short handed is based on fact. Not being lazy. How about come back with facts? Research our officer to citizen ratio compared to other agencies all over the country. Its that simple. Being a bully and being extremely short staffed are what has destroyed this agency. How is this agency so advanced, so progressive, and the “best” when were are one of the shortest staffed agencies in the country? Grow up. Again, nice try though.

Unregistered
    Nice try. Attempting to undermine and discredit my post. However, you did it in a manner in which shows your immaturity. You resorted to name calling and losing your temper. You made assumptions on my work ethic. Being short handed is based on fact. Not being lazy. How about come back with facts? Research our officer to citizen ratio compared to other agencies all over the country. Its that simple. Being a bully and being extremely short staffed are what has destroyed this agency. How is this agency so advanced, so progressive, and the “best” when were are one of the shortest staffed agencies in the country? Grow up. Again, nice try though.
    Well said my friend. I got your back.

Unregistered
    We are short staffed, absolutely agree. Now let’s talk about why. We are because of the big brother of the loud mouth who started this thread, This Sheriff has done more to fill the vacancies in 18 months than Big Mouth’s brother did in 12 years.

Unregistered
    We are short staffed, absolutely agree. Now let’s talk about why. We are because of the big brother of the loud mouth who started this thread, This Sheriff has done more to fill the vacancies in 18 months than Big Mouth’s brother did in 12 years.
    Maybe so, but where is our mid shift? A fully operational and fully staffed mid shift like we had long ago back when half these businesses, apartment complexes, and neighborhoods were ever built. When we had half the calls and half the bull shiit reports. Even if its fixed, by the time that happens, a third of our career would have passed. Its been a fukking dacade already. Many have burned out hard due to this shortage. The more this county grows the less we keep up. Thats what makes this job at this agency SUCK! Its ok though. I do what I got to do to last to retirement. I do nothing to compensate for lack of staffing. I work and pace myself as if we were fully staffed. I, we, deputies, can not compensate for such a logistical failure and negligence without a massive cost in our mental health and ability to sustain this career to the end. No matter what fancy message the try to tell us in inservice. No amount of working out, mental health services, and so on can help us do the job of three deputies. We give up way too much of ourselves as it is, so others can prosper. And that is why I am disloyal. If they do not care about us “bottom feeders”, then why should I care about them?

Unregistered
    Maybe so, but where is our mid shift? A fully operational and fully staffed mid shift like we had long ago back when half these businesses, apartment complexes, and neighborhoods were ever built. When we had half the calls and half the bull shiit reports. Even if its fixed, by the time that happens, a third of our career would have passed. Its been a fukking dacade already. Many have burned out hard due to this shortage. The more this county grows the less we keep up. Thats what makes this job at this agency SUCK! Its ok though. I do what I got to do to last to retirement. I do nothing to compensate for lack of staffing. I work and pace myself as if we were fully staffed. I, we, deputies, can not compensate for such a logistical failure and negligence without a massive cost in our mental health and ability to sustain this career to the end. No matter what fancy message the try to tell us in inservice. No amount of working out, mental health services, and so on can help us do the job of three deputies. We give up way too much of ourselves as it is, so others can prosper. And that is why I am disloyal. If they do not care about us “bottom feeders”, then why should I care about them?

Yep. The lesson pounded home to us home last year was that we better learn to "disengage." So we have disengaged from doing more than 100%.

Unregistered
    Yep. The lesson pounded home to us home last year was that we better learn to "disengage." So we have disengaged from doing more than 100%.
    So what you’re saying is you’re a worthless lazy piece of $hit. Got it.

Unregistered
    Your right we do need a mid shift, hopefully as staffing increases we will have it back soon. If we don’t we will know this Sheriff is like the previous one.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast