+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a call yesterday about this blog. And I read through it and found it very interesting. I’ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose but I’m going to give my two cents

    Rather Chronister bought the sheriff a house or not doesn’t matter. It could be true, but It could also be nothing more than a rumor. And we all know how the rumors in this agency travel. Almost all of which are false and started by a bunch of disgruntled employee’s. Nobody will ever know the truth about that. So the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t really matter.

    I know the Docobo family well, and I have the upmost respect for all of them. Especially our former chief deputy who has done more for this agency and the deputies than anyone ever in the history of this agency. Even through one of the most serious recessions, he always managed to make sure we got raises, make sure that all our benefits that were the best of the best and that we had the best equipment available to all of us no matter what it took.

    I also know for a fact that his brother gave his all when it was time to build our memorials, all three of them. And never once blinked an eye at making sure it got done even though he never received a penny for his service. In fact we probably have one of the nicest memorials as a result of our former chief and his brother helping in the construction of it all.

    I know for a fact that the contracts his brother got for doing work at the agency were scrutinize even more than anybody else because he was related to the chief. All of which were on under seal bid process. With no favoritism whatsoever because possible.

    I first hand know that his brother could care less about having any access to the SOC as somebody put it. What he did, he did out of respect for his brother and for the community and not for any of you boneheaded individuals writing this nonsense. In fact he told me numerous times that he knew for a fact that most 95% of you who kissed his ass and pretended to be friends with him was only because his brother was the chief deputy and knew you were nothing more then fake, 2 faced individuals. He was right and I wish his brother would’ve listen to him about a lot of you out there.

    However, when you cross the line and go after their family members, I believe that is the ultimate mistake on your part. Knowing the chief and his family, I know for a fact they would never cross that line. I also know that his brother is probably dying to comment on all this, but won’t.

    So, I am going to draw the line for you all. And since it will be easy to determine where it’s coming from based on how it is written, I will post accordingly. If this continues, I will write a complete book and handed over to the St Pete times with every detail that I know to be factually true and can be investigated on a whole lot of individuals Including top brass at the agency.

    So, if you want me to talk about certain majors wives background, charity sponsorships that were promoted and never paid, Captains Lieutenants even majors having affairs with employees and top brass looking the other way, being paid while going out fishing with certain people‘s kids, top brass driving agency vehicles while under the influence, I can go on and on and make this as muddy as you want, but chances are, your going to lose. And I don’t don’t care what rank you hold.

    So let’s stop this nonsense and move on
    Please use a spellchecker when you write that book. Just sayin....you loose all credibility when you can't even form correct sentences and paragraphs

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please use a spellchecker when you write that book. Just sayin....you loose all credibility when you can't even form correct sentences and paragraphs
    Ummmmmmm. “Loose all credibility”?????

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please use a spellchecker when you write that book. Just sayin....you loose all credibility when you can't even form correct sentences and paragraphs


    Please use a spell( )checker when you write th(e) book. (I'm) (j)ust sayin(g) (that) you (lose) all credibility when you can't even form correct sentences(,) and paragraphs(.)

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Check Amazon today. Your best seller was listed yet. What are you waiting on ?

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a call yesterday about this blog. And I read through it and found it very interesting. I’ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose but I’m going to give my two cents

    Rather Chronister bought the sheriff a house or not doesn’t matter. It could be true, but It could also be nothing more than a rumor. And we all know how the rumors in this agency travel. Almost all of which are false and started by a bunch of disgruntled employee’s. Nobody will ever know the truth about that. So the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t really matter.

    I know the Docobo family well, and I have the upmost respect for all of them. Especially our former chief deputy who has done more for this agency and the deputies than anyone ever in the history of this agency. Even through one of the most serious recessions, he always managed to make sure we got raises, make sure that all our benefits that were the best of the best and that we had the best equipment available to all of us no matter what it took.

    I also know for a fact that his brother gave his all when it was time to build our memorials, all three of them. And never once blinked an eye at making sure it got done even though he never received a penny for his service. In fact we probably have one of the nicest memorials as a result of our former chief and his brother helping in the construction of it all.

    I know for a fact that the contracts his brother got for doing work at the agency were scrutinize even more than anybody else because he was related to the chief. All of which were on under seal bid process. With no favoritism whatsoever because possible.

    I first hand know that his brother could care less about having any access to the SOC as somebody put it. What he did, he did out of respect for his brother and for the community and not for any of you boneheaded individuals writing this nonsense. In fact he told me numerous times that he knew for a fact that most 95% of you who kissed his ass and pretended to be friends with him was only because his brother was the chief deputy and knew you were nothing more then fake, 2 faced individuals. He was right and I wish his brother would’ve listen to him about a lot of you out there.

    However, when you cross the line and go after their family members, I believe that is the ultimate mistake on your part. Knowing the chief and his family, I know for a fact they would never cross that line. I also know that his brother is probably dying to comment on all this, but won’t.

    So, I am going to draw the line for you all. And since it will be easy to determine where it’s coming from based on how it is written, I will post accordingly. If this continues, I will write a complete book and handed over to the St Pete times with every detail that I know to be factually true and can be investigated on a whole lot of individuals Including top brass at the agency.

    So, if you want me to talk about certain majors wives background, charity sponsorships that were promoted and never paid, Captains Lieutenants even majors having affairs with employees and top brass looking the other way, being paid while going out fishing with certain people‘s kids, top brass driving agency vehicles while under the influence, I can go on and on and make this as muddy as you want, but chances are, your going to lose. And I don’t don’t care what rank you hold.

    So let’s stop this nonsense and move on
    Do it, you won't! Expose the agency for what it is! Mud it up, as you say....................................

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Still waiting??? We are so scared of your book. Well I guess your boy got the message.....

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a call yesterday about this blog. And I read through it and found it very interesting. I’ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose but I’m going to give my two cents

    Rather Chronister bought the sheriff a house or not doesn’t matter. It could be true, but It could also be nothing more than a rumor. And we all know how the rumors in this agency travel. Almost all of which are false and started by a bunch of disgruntled employee’s. Nobody will ever know the truth about that. So the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t really matter.

    I know the Docobo family well, and I have the upmost respect for all of them. Especially our former chief deputy who has done more for this agency and the deputies than anyone ever in the history of this agency. Even through one of the most serious recessions, he always managed to make sure we got raises, make sure that all our benefits that were the best of the best and that we had the best equipment available to all of us no matter what it took.

    I also know for a fact that his brother gave his all when it was time to build our memorials, all three of them. And never once blinked an eye at making sure it got done even though he never received a penny for his service. In fact we probably have one of the nicest memorials as a result of our former chief and his brother helping in the construction of it all.

    I know for a fact that the contracts his brother got for doing work at the agency were scrutinize even more than anybody else because he was related to the chief. All of which were on under seal bid process. With no favoritism whatsoever because possible.

    I first hand know that his brother could care less about having any access to the SOC as somebody put it. What he did, he did out of respect for his brother and for the community and not for any of you boneheaded individuals writing this nonsense. In fact he told me numerous times that he knew for a fact that most 95% of you who kissed his ass and pretended to be friends with him was only because his brother was the chief deputy and knew you were nothing more then fake, 2 faced individuals. He was right and I wish his brother would’ve listen to him about a lot of you out there.

    However, when you cross the line and go after their family members, I believe that is the ultimate mistake on your part. Knowing the chief and his family, I know for a fact they would never cross that line. I also know that his brother is probably dying to comment on all this, but won’t.

    So, I am going to draw the line for you all. And since it will be easy to determine where it’s coming from based on how it is written, I will post accordingly. If this continues, I will write a complete book and handed over to the St Pete times with every detail that I know to be factually true and can be investigated on a whole lot of individuals Including top brass at the agency.

    So, if you want me to talk about certain majors wives background, charity sponsorships that were promoted and never paid, Captains Lieutenants even majors having affairs with employees and top brass looking the other way, being paid while going out fishing with certain people‘s kids, top brass driving agency vehicles while under the influence, I can go on and on and make this as muddy as you want, but chances are, your going to lose. And I don’t don’t care what rank you hold.

    So let’s stop this nonsense and move on
    Wow you are idiot sure we got raises and at what cost, he used the vacant positions to give us our raises. The money was nice but, I think safety should of been a bigger concern. We have been severely under staffed for years thanks to him.

    On a side note lets get muddy you know no more than any one else who has been here for a few years. I promise you being a friend of the family won’t help them. So let’s go

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow you are idiot sure we got raises and at what cost, he used the vacant positions to give us our raises. The money was nice but, I think safety should of been a bigger concern. We have been severely under staffed for years thanks to him.

    On a side note lets get muddy you know no more than any one else who has been here for a few years. I promise you being a friend of the family won’t help them. So let’s go
    I been saying this for years. Heck, I would take a pay cut for a full squad. Not the HCSO’s idea of a full squad. An actual fully staffed squad per the proper officer to citizen ratio with a full mid shift squad like we used to have long ago.

    Funny how big all the talk is about all our fancy shinny equipment but officer to citizen ratio is never mentioned. That ratio determines all. Dangerous environment with burned out officers and holding calls or drowning in cases vs all the back up we need with no holding calls and enjoying our job operating at a decent pace.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I been saying this for years. Heck, I would take a pay cut for a full squad. Not the HCSO’s idea of a full squad. An actual fully staffed squad per the proper officer to citizen ratio with a full mid shift squad like we used to have long ago.

    Funny how big all the talk is about all our fancy shinny equipment but officer to citizen ratio is never mentioned. That ratio determines all. Dangerous environment with burned out officers and holding calls or drowning in cases vs all the back up we need with no holding calls and enjoying our job operating at a decent pace.
    Fukc you, you lazy cokcsucker!!! You’re so fukcing lazy that you’d come to work for pennies if you could just sit on your lazy azz and jerk off all day with 100 deputies on your squad. Speak for yourself, fukcing lazy dikchead!!!

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fukc you, you lazy cokcsucker!!! You’re so fukcing lazy that you’d come to work for pennies if you could just sit on your lazy azz and jerk off all day with 100 deputies on your squad. Speak for yourself, fukcing lazy dikchead!!!
    This guy right here.......clueless...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •