chad chronister/Debartolo payment to David Gee for his pick to be sheriff - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Albert where you been? Awful quiet. Figured you or one of your snitches Chad or Mark would be back on here to talk $hit..... Got some more Albert stories I’m dying to let go.

Unregistered
    I am not really sure that the story is a lie. There was no proof, but it was true. There are a lot of payments like this, and it is not cool. I see that some of the people are trying to defend it or say how it's not really true. It's shitty that they would even accept payments like that, but it's in our nature, we are like that. Maybe there was someone more deserving of that position who didn't want to be corrupt like that. We had a lot of problems in police in 2020, I hope that this new year will solve some of the problems. Let 2021 be a year with with better leaders, better life and more money to live that better life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not really sure that the story is a lie. There was no proof, but it was true. There are a lot of payments like this, and it is not cool. I see that some of the people are trying to defend it or say how it's not really true. It's shitty that they would even accept payments like that, but it's in our nature, we are like that. Maybe there was someone more deserving of that position who didn't want to be corrupt like that. We had a lot of problems in police in 2020, I hope that this new year will solve some of the problems. Let 2021 be a year with with better leaders, better life and more money to live that better life.

"There was no proof, but it was true".

Whaaaaat?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567