+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
 
  1. #51
    Unregistered
    Guest
    His brother Albert did with all the money he was paid for SO jobs

  2. #52
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Has anyone give this information to the media to look into?

  3. #53
    Unregistered
    Guest
    There is no proof just smile and mirrors

  4. #54
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You ever gonna post any proof or do we need more of AD’s dirt out here?

  5. #55
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You ever gonna post any proof or do we need more of AD’s dirt out here?
    La Cosa Nostra will never let this come to light! Why do you think your fine Sheriff married into the DeBartolo family in the fist place. Him having Italian heritage also works to his advantage!

  6. #56
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La Cosa Nostra will never let this come to light! Why do you think your fine Sheriff married into the DeBartolo family in the fist place. Him having Italian heritage also works to his advantage!
    Your an idiot, post what you wanna post.
    Seriously doubt the sheriff looses any sleep of Albert and Chad Frisco’s idle threats. Post it or go away, seriously are you drunk with Albert right now??

  7. #57
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This is all 100% true

  8. #58
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is all 100% true
    Evidence? C'mon...man seriously? Prove it.

  9. #59
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your an idiot, post what you wanna post.
    Seriously doubt the sheriff looses any sleep of Albert and Chad Frisco’s idle threats. Post it or go away, seriously are you drunk with Albert right now??
    Yep
    We’re doing nipple shots with your mom! She said to remind you to take out the garbage and brush your teeth before bed🤡

  10. #60
    Unregistered
    Guest
    From a Ranch House to a house in a hood?? doesn't match their life style? TOO CHEAP...LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •