chad chronister/Debartolo payment to David Gee for his pick to be sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why is this news. Didn’t the people of Hillsborough County elect our Sheriff ?

Unregistered
    I’m getting my pop corn. So sad that one drunk guys angry is going to tarnish his brothers legacy’s and cause family secrets to be exposed.

Unregistered
    It’s about time someone calls out that family and their bull shit ass reputation.

Unregistered
    Albert you want more? Let me know. Frisco we knowww

Unregistered
    I got a call yesterday about this blog. And I read through it and found it very interesting. I’ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose but I’m going to give my two cents

Rather Chronister bought the sheriff a house or not doesn’t matter. It could be true, but It could also be nothing more than a rumor. And we all know how the rumors in this agency travel. Almost all of which are false and started by a bunch of disgruntled employee’s. Nobody will ever know the truth about that. So the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t really matter.

I know the Docobo family well, and I have the upmost respect for all of them. Especially our former chief deputy who has done more for this agency and the deputies than anyone ever in the history of this agency. Even through one of the most serious recessions, he always managed to make sure we got raises, make sure that all our benefits that were the best of the best and that we had the best equipment available to all of us no matter what it took.

I also know for a fact that his brother gave his all when it was time to build our memorials, all three of them. And never once blinked an eye at making sure it got done even though he never received a penny for his service. In fact we probably have one of the nicest memorials as a result of our former chief and his brother helping in the construction of it all.

I know for a fact that the contracts his brother got for doing work at the agency were scrutinize even more than anybody else because he was related to the chief. All of which were on under seal bid process. With no favoritism whatsoever because possible.

I first hand know that his brother could care less about having any access to the SOC as somebody put it. What he did, he did out of respect for his brother and for the community and not for any of you boneheaded individuals writing this nonsense. In fact he told me numerous times that he knew for a fact that most 95% of you who kissed his ass and pretended to be friends with him was only because his brother was the chief deputy and knew you were nothing more then fake, 2 faced individuals. He was right and I wish his brother would’ve listen to him about a lot of you out there.

However, when you cross the line and go after their family members, I believe that is the ultimate mistake on your part. Knowing the chief and his family, I know for a fact they would never cross that line. I also know that his brother is probably dying to comment on all this, but won’t.

So, I am going to draw the line for you all. And since it will be easy to determine where it’s coming from based on how it is written, I will post accordingly. If this continues, I will write a complete book and handed over to the St Pete times with every detail that I know to be factually true and can be investigated on a whole lot of individuals Including top brass at the agency.

So, if you want me to talk about certain majors wives background, charity sponsorships that were promoted and never paid, Captains Lieutenants even majors having affairs with employees and top brass looking the other way, being paid while going out fishing with certain people‘s kids, top brass driving agency vehicles while under the influence, I can go on and on and make this as muddy as you want, but chances are, your going to lose. And I don’t don’t care what rank you hold.

So let’s stop this nonsense and move on

Unregistered
    Please write the book, let’s ensure its all in there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a call yesterday about this blog. And I read through it and found it very interesting. I’ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose but I’m going to give my two cents

Rather Chronister bought the sheriff a house or not doesn’t matter. It could be true, but It could also be nothing more than a rumor. And we all know how the rumors in this agency travel. Almost all of which are false and started by a bunch of disgruntled employee’s. Nobody will ever know the truth about that. So the fact of the matter is, it doesn’t really matter.

I know the Docobo family well, and I have the upmost respect for all of them. Especially our former chief deputy who has done more for this agency and the deputies than anyone ever in the history of this agency. Even through one of the most serious recessions, he always managed to make sure we got raises, make sure that all our benefits that were the best of the best and that we had the best equipment available to all of us no matter what it took.

I also know for a fact that his brother gave his all when it was time to build our memorials, all three of them. And never once blinked an eye at making sure it got done even though he never received a penny for his service. In fact we probably have one of the nicest memorials as a result of our former chief and his brother helping in the construction of it all.

I know for a fact that the contracts his brother got for doing work at the agency were scrutinize even more than anybody else because he was related to the chief. All of which were on under seal bid process. With no favoritism whatsoever because possible.

I first hand know that his brother could care less about having any access to the SOC as somebody put it. What he did, he did out of respect for his brother and for the community and not for any of you boneheaded individuals writing this nonsense. In fact he told me numerous times that he knew for a fact that most 95% of you who kissed his ass and pretended to be friends with him was only because his brother was the chief deputy and knew you were nothing more then fake, 2 faced individuals. He was right and I wish his brother would’ve listen to him about a lot of you out there.

However, when you cross the line and go after their family members, I believe that is the ultimate mistake on your part. Knowing the chief and his family, I know for a fact they would never cross that line. I also know that his brother is probably dying to comment on all this, but won’t.

So, I am going to draw the line for you all. And since it will be easy to determine where it’s coming from based on how it is written, I will post accordingly. If this continues, I will write a complete book and handed over to the St Pete times with every detail that I know to be factually true and can be investigated on a whole lot of individuals Including top brass at the agency.

So, if you want me to talk about certain majors wives background, charity sponsorships that were promoted and never paid, Captains Lieutenants even majors having affairs with employees and top brass looking the other way, being paid while going out fishing with certain people‘s kids, top brass driving agency vehicles while under the influence, I can go on and on and make this as muddy as you want, but chances are, your going to lose. And I don’t don’t care what rank you hold.

So let’s stop this nonsense and move on

I'm calling bullshitt on this one. Put up, or shut up !

Unregistered
    Don’t try to come off like you’re on some moral high ground when you’ve been silent. You might as well be complicit as you clearly lack any character.

There’s a reason why you’re keeping it to yourself and it’s the same reason it will stay that way. Either you really don’t know anything, you’re involved, or scared.

Either way, echoing what others have said... put up or shut up.

Unregistered
    How about this have your dear friend shut up and move on. He comes on he and stirs shit up, then has you threaten everyone. Bring I promise his dirty, his brothers will be there too.

So either do or shut up

Unregistered
    PLEASE. whoever you are, go meet with either a political operative or an investigative reporter that has no ties to the agency and lay it all out there. Otherwise, you are just typing jibberish

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast