What’s going on with 7150? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations. Im sure you surprise a lot of people with your police work
    That guy is a loser. I worked with him on midnight's when he first started. He's afraid of his own shadow. This what they want to promote. I'm surprised he made it this far.

Unregistered
    That’s sgt cabeza’s brother. They even have the same hair line, but 7150 is pear shaped or more like a melted Hershey’s kiss 💩

Unregistered
    Delgado has done more police work in his career than 99% of you losers. Stop talking shit about people who actually work instead of sit under a tree
    What’s wrong with watching NETFLIX under a Tree? Why not? Delgado is a nice guy,just lacks of common sense. Means we’ll just takes the job tooooooooo personal. I just chill and do the minimum.

Unregistered
    That’s sgt cabeza’s brother. They even have the same hair line, but 7150 is pear shaped or more like a melted Hershey’s kiss 💩
    Man child? He's not too smart, big culo kisser and makes cabeza look like he knows what he's doing.

Unregistered
    I dont come here too often but the guy is good guy will give the shirt off his back for a officer hyper as a motherf but he means the right way

Unregistered
    Delgado has done more police work in his career than 99% of you losers. Stop talking shit about people who actually work instead of sit under a tree
    Delgado stop talking good about yourself, all you have done is scream in the radio, 7 pestes, you are only a master at smelling like garlic, the true is that Delgado has never done any real police work and now he goes around telling the Rooks fictitious war stories about him doing things that not even himself believe to be true. Delgado eres un 7 peste take a shower and buy some cologne please.

Unregistered
    I dont come here too often but the guy is good guy will give the shirt off his back for a officer hyper as a motherf but he means the right way
    Is this te Delgado with the high pitched voice and screams like a ***** on the radio? That guy is a moron. Always thinks he knows it all. Dude I'll give you some scope next time I see you, your breath. Damn.

Unregistered
    I heard him screaming on the radio.

Unregistered
    I heard him screaming on the radio.
    Won't be the first time nor the last.

Unregistered
    Won't be the first time nor the last.
    Same guy that gets into 34’s with dispatchers and chases dirt bikes and motorcycles. Incredible

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast