Accidental Discharge by Firearms instructor

Unregistered

Accidental Discharge by Firearms instructor

What do you expect from a department that rewards people that have had a negligent discharge causing substantial harm To someone.

Look at our very own IA Detective Maritza Alfonso! A Drunk bit...ch who went drinking on duty to Applebee's and shoots a whole in her hand. Then she posted the pictures on social media and nothing happens to her. Can you say cover up! Oh yes guess who was in charge of IA our very own Chief Jorge Colina:

http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...onna-call.html

Other accidental discharge that I remember.
    Super veteran Firearm instructor Roberto Novo. On his final days he had an accidental discharge at Central training Office. Just ask Chiquita Butler she was there.
    She also had a Accidental discharge.
    SWAT / Firearms training instructor Albert Alvarez mistakenly shot a rookie John John on the shoulder on a training exercise.
    SWAT Officer Erick Guzman also had a accidental discharge.
    Major Boyd
    Elba Valdes accidentally discharged inside Central Female bathroom.
    The list goes on, Mario Gonzalez will get 120 hours suspension and a reprimand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you expect from a department that rewards people that have had a negligent discharge causing substantial harm To someone.

Look at our very own IA Detective Maritza Alfonso! A Drunk bit...ch who went drinking on duty to Applebee's and shoots a whole in her hand. Then she posted the pictures on social media and nothing happens to her. Can you say cover up! Oh yes guess who was in charge of IA our very own Chief Jorge Colina:

http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...onna-call.html

Other accidental discharge that I remember.
    Super veteran Firearm instructor Roberto Novo. On his final days he had an accidental discharge at Central training Office. Just ask Chiquita Butler she was there.
    She also had a Accidental discharge.
    SWAT / Firearms training instructor Albert Alvarez mistakenly shot a rookie John John on the shoulder on a training exercise.
    SWAT Officer Erick Guzman also had a accidental discharge.
    Major Boyd
    Elba Valdes accidentally discharged inside Central Female bathroom.
    The list goes on, Mario Gonzalez will get 120 hours suspension and a reprimand.
    Altar Williams the same back in the days while working in Coconut Grove.

Unregistered
    Embarrassment! That’s the only thing I have to say

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Embarrassment! That’s the only thing I have to say
    Sir or Ma’am, please post your name. Lets look at your past.

Unregistered
    Post it I am sure you never made a mistake

Unregistered
    He carried a gun in his pocket with nothing protecting the trigger (holster) - that is not a mistake, its the move of an idiot made even worse when the idiot is an instructor ...

Unregistered
    It’s all good, he’s back in training. Swept under the rug.

Unregistered
    The list is long

Luis Cabrerain the Grove
    Manny Gonzalez at Medley Range he caused the famous ammo safe tab to be used