Vote for Major Meerah 2020! Big raises coming! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Tallywhacker

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soon he will kick off a fund raiser in attempt to take the position of Sheriff. He will scale down all fluff units, empty suits ,shoe shiners, folks passing out Turkey and snow cones, no more free cars for the church folk, he is getting us back to the basics. Enforcement, patrol and jail duty. This is how he will fund 10,5,5 to get us on par with other agencies....
    Sounds reasonable to eliminate fluff units. I mean how do giving free turkeys reduce crime? Gimmee the cash..... I will vote for this guy once I see his campaign promises....

Unregistered
    Soon he will kick off a fund raiser in attempt to take the position of Sheriff. He will scale down all fluff units, empty suits ,shoe shiners, folks passing out Turkey and snow cones, no more free cars for the church folk, he is getting us back to the basics. Enforcement, patrol and jail duty. This is how he will fund 10,5,5 to get us on par with other agencies....
    If nobody else will do it, I will, I call BS!!!!

Unregistered
    If nobody else will do it, I will, I call BS!!!!
    He came out to our district after roll call and swears he can get 10,5 and 5 the first 3 years. That's it I'm buying a new home!!!!!🤓

Unregistered
    Major Meerah is a visionary. He can steer this ship thru stormy waters and get aus a good raise.

Unregistered
    I heard the fund raiser will kick off at the Cheetah lounge . $ 50 door fee. Free food. Champagne room included 🍆

Unregistered

6 screet hoe

I heard the fund raiser will kick off at the Cheetah lounge . $ 50 door fee. Free food. Champagne room included 🍆
    Major Meerah stated he will have Stormy at the cheetah lounge fund raiser giving lap dances for an extra $75 . This will be a fund raiser like no ever!!!!!! Believe dat!

Unregistered
    Dat old dude Meerah is one sexy old man. I like his shaved body. If he gives us a raise can we negotiate a shave package on our contract????🥒🥒🥒

Unregistered
    Dat old dude Meerah is one sexy old man. I like his shaved body. If he gives us a raise can we negotiate a shave package on our contract????🥒🥒🥒
    I sure hope he gets elected.... maybe he will allow us to wear spandex pants....love them for my outilines.....

Unregistered
    Any fund raisers for the Meerah guy?

Unregistered
    He came out to our district after roll call and swears he can get 10,5 and 5 the first 3 years. That's it I'm buying a new home!!!!!🤓
    Remember when Israel promised us all that money if we elected him? I'm glad I voted for anyone but Israel, thanks Russ, you sellout.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast