Benny XO, no better than Dave Benjamin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditdoes View Post
    It doesn’t matter who wrote it, it’s freakin 100 true. I won’t be as nice. This place, these people, like Benny, are destroying this place. It went from Lamberti with his degenerates, to Israel’s no show and political hacks, to Tony and the incompetent rookies. To think, a 6 month Sgt as the executive officer to one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the country. And you wonder why we don’t get any respect from any police department in the country. Come on, Benny is a nice guy, but really???
    Be very careful of who smiles in your face and who you perceive to be a nice guy around here. This guy went from being humble and appreciative to believing he earned the position, in three months. I'd imagine after a few more months, his arrogance will convince him that he too should run for sheriff next. I mean heck, he's a sergeant, right?

Unregistered
    This is nothing more than a repeating pattern here at BSO.

Motor Sgt Jimmy Polan became a Colonel.
    Sgt Osgood became a Major
    Sgt Benny to Executive Officer
    Sgt Tony to Sheriff
    Officer Zeke to Undersheriff.

Unregisteredandsoon

Soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be very careful of who smiles in your face and who you perceive to be a nice guy around here. This guy went from being humble and appreciative to believing he earned the position, in three months. I'd imagine after a few more months, his arrogance will convince him that he too should run for sheriff next. I mean heck, he's a sergeant, right?
    And before you know it, there will be a new sheriff, and Benny will be begging to keep his job. And the only thing he can do is get a job doing patrol at another agency. That’s when he’ll wake up and say, “jeez, I’m a nobody.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12