Benny XO, no better than Dave Benjamin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregisteredasitdwindles

Benny XO, no better than Dave Benjamin

I used to have a lot of respect for Benny, but his lack of experience has allowed his misdeeds to service. Like Dave Benjamin, he thinks he’s somebody he’s not. And not realizing that his career has the potential to abruptly end in less than two years. Hes turned out to be exactly what’s wrong with this place. At least Don Prichard and Russ Diperna were smart enough to stay away from things they had no business being involved in. Something tells me Benny and the Jets will not complete his career at BSO. But don’t really think anyone will care.

Unregistered
    This practice of skipped rank promotions has got to stop. He would have made a fine XO just like many before him. This is government. You dont give people 70 thousand dollar promotions on the taxpayers back.

Unregisteredacting

Benny is lost

The reason why Benny is involved in things he’s unqualified to do, is because he’s not qualified to do anything. So, acting in the realm of the typical BSO brass of being like Dave Benjamin, shows he has no business holding that position. But at this point, does it really matter anymore. Sgt Polan acted the same way, because he was unqualified to be DLE Col. And now Sgt Polan has been promised the Under Sheriff Postion if Scott Israel gets re-elected. This place is done, and there is no way we will see any improvement with Sgr Tony, Sgt Benny, Sgt Polan, Or Lt Israel. Never, did I think this place could get any worse from Lamberti, but it did. IT’S OVER!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Gee the guy with the same IP Address slamming Benny again. You even answered a few of your own,,,should I post?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee the guy with the same IP Address slamming Benny again. You even answered a few of your own,,,should I post?
    Please do and show that I.P. Also so we can see what a liar you are!!

Unregistered

You're full of sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredacting View Post
    The reason why Benny is involved in things he’s unqualified to do, is because he’s not qualified to do anything. So, acting in the realm of the typical BSO brass of being like Dave Benjamin, shows he has no business holding that position. But at this point, does it really matter anymore. Sgt Polan acted the same way, because he was unqualified to be DLE Col. And now Sgt Polan has been promised the Under Sheriff Postion if Scott Israel gets re-elected. This place is done, and there is no way we will see any improvement with Sgr Tony, Sgt Benny, Sgt Polan, Or Lt Israel. Never, did I think this place could get any worse from Lamberti, but it did. IT’S OVER!!!!!!!
    You obviously didn't know DB or you're just a pathological liar, because Benny is NOTHING like DB. You're comparing the position. The men in the positions couldn't be any less alike you lying douche. DB was arrogant, manipulative, crooked as a question mark, and ultimately a felon. So STFU.

Unregisteredreallysir

It’s just that

I don’t care how much you like Benny. Me personally, don’t have anything against him. But really, the guy was a Sgt for 30 seconds. He has no business in that position. And as long as these ranks are given out like candy, this place will never change.

Unregisteredwhereyhey

Some smarter than others

So, let’s look at Dave Benjamin, another XO who overplayed his hand, thinking his at-will position would last forever. A delusional character based on his plan of operation.(corruption). Then, there was Don Prichard, who surely meant well, but was met with complete resentment and disdain, but was able to recognize the potential outcome and stayed in a secure position, never thinking he knew it all, or was better than anyone. That was his nemesis, he cared about the troops. But, he survived, because he wasn’t delusional. Then, there was Russ Diperna, who just needed to get his job back, which he did. Kept his mouth shut, didn’t ask for rank, didn’t think he was somebody he wasn’t, took personal advantage of his time, and when the sh*t hit the fan, got out of dodge and landed a killer job in NYC Manhattan. Now, there’s Benny, another delusional character, who absolutely thinks he belongs in that position. Without question is overplaying his hand as he has become the henchmen for the sheriff. The only people who respect him, like Dave B. Are the select few that he took care of. As far as administrative ability, he matches up with the worst of them. If Sheriff Tony doesn’t make it, Benny will surely be out of a job. But if that’s the risk he’s willing to take, then who are we to question his motives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhereyhey View Post
    So, let’s look at Dave Benjamin, another XO who overplayed his hand, thinking his at-will position would last forever. A delusional character based on his plan of operation.(corruption). Then, there was Don Prichard, who surely meant well, but was met with complete resentment and disdain, but was able to recognize the potential outcome and stayed in a secure position, never thinking he knew it all, or was better than anyone. That was his nemesis, he cared about the troops. But, he survived, because he wasn’t delusional. Then, there was Russ Diperna, who just needed to get his job back, which he did. Kept his mouth shut, didn’t ask for rank, didn’t think he was somebody he wasn’t, took personal advantage of his time, and when the sh*t hit the fan, got out of dodge and landed a killer job in NYC Manhattan. Now, there’s Benny, another delusional character, who absolutely thinks he belongs in that position. Without question is overplaying his hand as he has become the henchmen for the sheriff. The only people who respect him, like Dave B. Are the select few that he took care of. As far as administrative ability, he matches up with the worst of them. If Sheriff Tony doesn’t make it, Benny will surely be out of a job. But if that’s the risk he’s willing to take, then who are we to question his motives.

GEE, I wonder who wrote this??? Don’t need to be a detective for this one...