Accidental discharge at Publix - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. SWAT Al Alvarez accidentally recklessly shot and injured a Rookie and did not get fire as a matter of fact he is PO in South Miami.

It all depends where Mario falls,Friends & Family.
    I don’t think he will be fired nor do I think he will be written up for this incident. The question will be was the firearm his duty glock or a personal one? Some people have said that he was wearing his training uniform pants and was in his unmarked vehicle. If that’s the case then he may get something for those violations but if not what can you do to and offduty officer who has his personal firearm and has a permit to carry it?

Plus yes we have had several incidents in the past involving officers discharging or having accidentals. The big difference was all those other incidents were under administrations that would look out for the officers. This new administration doesn’t think that same way, hopefully nothing happens to Mario he is a good guy.

Unregistered
    Well Glocks do malfunction too, as humans. The springs in the mags have been know to stick and when you run, you can hear the rounds rattle. You pull your clip out and a few rounds fall to the ground. Simple fix, to do yourself but it has happen to a few officers, over the years.
    WTF is a "Clip"?

Unregistered
    A mistake is a mistake

Unregistered
    A mistake is a mistake
    Family & Friends plan is Family & Friends

Unregistered
    Knock it off...back to work already!!!

Unregistered
    When all you MOTHERF*cKERS are perfect then talk shit. It was an accident which can happen to anyone. Mario is a good guy and a good cop. He’s not a vindictive prick like most.

Unregistered

Assholes

You can tell a lot of you never grew up with real friends or family. Will there ever be a time where you little *****es don’t come to the internet to gossip? He’s one of ours a damn good cop and instructor. Go learn some loyalty and respect or maybe grow some balls and say it to his face instead of typing away.

Unregistered
    Lucky for the victim she going to get paid now!

Unregistered
    I remember when Mr. Swat Al Alvarez accidentally shot some poor academy rookie. Al was pretty distraught on the scene, almost crying because he thought they might kick him off swat for his accidental.

Unregistered
    He taught me how to shoot while I was in the academy. That's why I failed the gun range block and had to be recycle.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast