More shots fired where was Leo this time.

Unregistered

More shots fired where was Leo this time.

Here we are another day and more shots fired inside an apartment building this time. Where was Leo and crew this time still hearing voices in your head.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we are another day and more shots fired inside an apartment building this time. Where was Leo and crew this time still hearing voices in your head.
    Even if Miami PD where to assigned an officer at each corner of the urban war zone, the PD would not be able to stop the carnage. It is endemic.

Unregistered
    Even if Miami PD where to assigned an officer at each corner of the urban war zone, the PD would not be able to stop the carnage. It is endemic.
    Ask yourself this. Why do you want to stop it? It doesn’t effect me or my neighborhood. They said
    FTP, and don’t want us around. Fine, you’ll get what you want.

Unregistered
    I-Hop, all you can eat Pancakes!! What do you expect of us? You don't want us around unless, it's after the fact! Then it's our fault? When pro-active police work is done, you claim it's all racist, cause of the number of blacks arrested. Try policing yourselves?? WOW!! Oh wait, you can't it's the white man fault for all the drugs, guns and violence's in the inner city area's. Stupid me, what was I thinking?? Your right we don't have to live where you are. YOU DO! So, try picking up the phone and call the Country and give as much information as you can?? Why, the Country?? You'll get a better responds.