True or not? Shivers lady in rehab for substance abuse

Unregistered

True or not? Shivers lady in rehab for substance abuse

Lenguas malas or not? Talk on the streets of Homestead is that Shivers’ girlfriend had to be carted away and placed in a rehab for substance abuse.
    I mean living with Shiver would make anyone abuse drugs and alcohol but is that an indicator that Shiver is back to his old ways with the drug scene, all the while working at the PBA???
    Share any information that you may have on this latest news break.

Unregistered
    No surprise there. Just ask people that went to high school with him. He’s been in the drug scene for a while.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lenguas malas or not? Talk on the streets of Homestead is that Shivers’ girlfriend had to be carted away and placed in a rehab for substance abuse.
    I mean living with Shiver would make anyone abuse drugs and alcohol but is that an indicator that Shiver is back to his old ways with the drug scene, all the while working at the PBA???
    Share any information that you may have on this latest news break.
    Really gonna go their? I am HPD and anyone that knows his wife knows she been having problems with alchol for most her life. Shiver is the best thing that happen to her and her kids. Family is off limits azshole, off limits. You sure don't want to talk about some of yalls kids and family. You stoop to fvcking low. to anything. Sad you weak asz mthfkrs. Get of your azs and call shiver directly. Ask hium youorself his numbers is on his card 786.205.7113

Unregistered
    Really gonna go their? I am HPD and anyone that knows his wife knows she been having problems with alchol for most her life. Shiver is the best thing that happen to her and her kids. Family is off limits azshole, off limits. You sure don't want to talk about some of yalls kids and family. You stoop to fvcking low. to anything. Sad you weak asz mthfkrs. Get of your azs and call shiver directly. Ask hium youorself his numbers is on his card 786.205.7113
    I would but He won’t answer my calls.

Unregistered
    “Hium youorself”
    His instead he’s

Only a Homestead student who barely passed school could write so poorly.

Unregistered
    How about his current girlfriend? Rehab or no?

Unregistered
    Don’t really know but she’s a user like Shiver I believe. I did hear someone was baker acted but not sure who.