Why not?

Thread: Why not?

Unregistered

Why not?

I think those that are close to him need to start encouraging Hodges to run for PBA President or at least Vice President to get rid of that ass clown John Jenkins. Hodges is and would be a great choice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think those that are close to him need to start encouraging Hodges to run for PBA President or at least Vice President to get rid of that ass clown John Jenkins. Hodges is and would be a great choice.
    President! There two Hodges. One for president and the other for Vice President.

Unregistered
    The biggest azz clown that needs to go is Stahl. That MF has embraced every cop hater out there.

Unregistered
    We need to stop trying to fix what's broken beyond repair. Get a new union. Hodges can be the head of that if anything. I don't want anything to do with PBA it's obvious they don't want nothing to do with us!

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a Bad Bad Example of what Cops stand for. He should have never been allowed to represent any seat in Union. Look at what the guy did & how he carries in. Stahl maybe be a Dow Dow Bird but at least he respects his family!! Jenkins is a Loser! HODGES for President!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins is a Bad Bad Example of what Cops stand for. He should have never been allowed to represent any seat in Union. Look at what the guy did & how he carries in. Stahl maybe be a Dow Dow Bird but at least he respects his family!! Jenkins is a Loser! HODGES for President!!
    LMFAO! Stahl respects his family? Go on the Miami DADE county clerks site and run his name. He refused to claim his kids as his own so as to avoid paying child support. Then he refused to pay the baby mama any compensation for at least the part she has invested while in their relationship.
    Then he refused to pay mortgage on not one, not two, but three properties either most likely to scam the courts so as not to pay child support.
    He would leave his children alone as he got drunk at a watering hole in homestead. He socializes with a guy who has drug and alcohol abuse for years. Three of his closest friends have been arrested; one currently serving time, another awaiting trial on 44 counts of corruption and the third had to surrender his police badge to avoid prison time.
    And that’s just scratching the surface.
    Please for You to say that Stahl respects his family indicates that either you are Stahl himself, or a relative, or you have absolutely no clue of what you speak.

Unregistered
    I voted for John Rivera. Call me crazy. He was no friend of Gimenez, and you puzzees on this site used to beeeyatch about how he should suck more azz.
    “He’s so mean and nasty!!” Wasaaahhhh!!!
    You’re all a bunch of lowlife hypocrites! This is what you bums wanted!! Everyone wanted Rivera gone!!
    ¡Coje cachomaricones!
    Eat it losers.

Unregistered
    I hate to ever admit that I’m wrong but on this one I was fvckin wrong. Speaking for myself. He has a set where Stahl does not.