Been considering a move over there. How is it?

Unregistered

Been considering a move over there. How is it?

been a cop for 8 years, don’t everything from patrol, swat, street crimes, narcotics investigator, K9 Handler...just wanted an honest assessment of the place. I know no agency is perfect and have MANY problems

Unregistered123456789

Not as bad as they say

It's like any place theres alot of good things here and a few bad. It's a busy department, good insurance, good equipment. Pay is decent and going up. Off duty is $30 an hour and theres alot of it.

Unregistered
    I'm telling you right now--you don't want none of this. This is hell on Earth. Everything is a secret. Can't trust ANYBODY. Backstabbing is a way of survival. If you have a choice, you don't want to be here. It's as bad as any agency can get.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t call it hell on earth but it is safe to say that one of the two Chiefs spends more time investigating Deputies than they do worrying about the crime rate. This department has 4 times the state turn over rate in employees. Wait until after 2020 and see if the administration changes.

Unregistered
    And the other chief spends all his time campaigning and doesn’t stand up for the deputies against car 3.

Unregistered
    CS won’t be any better he doesn’t stand up to EH as it is now! WAKE UP guys vote for someone else.