Return of the King - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The A Team

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lieutenant James McCready is the guy who thought it was ok to bought beer while on duty, transported it in his police vehicle, told his subordinates it was kosher with the chief of police to drink on duty. Now the same guy is spying on all pba members with the vehicle GPS. What a POS!! He should stfu and be happy he still has his certification.
    You can hate me all you want to. I can put manny, steve, ceasar and norland on midnight shift for 1 week. In that 1 week they will write more tickets and make more arrests than all you lazy azzes did in the last 2 years. Suck it up butter cups. Do your job like we do.

Unregistered
    You can hate me all you want to. I can put manny, steve, ceasar and norland on midnight shift for 1 week. In that 1 week they will write more tickets and make more arrests than all you lazy azzes did in the last 2 years. Suck it up butter cups. Do your job like we do.
    Put the phone down when your drinking McDrunky. Keep trying to snake the votes away from the pba.

Unregistered

Good things are coming

Already Chief Carlos is making positive changes! We’re back on track

Unregistered

Good!

Good, the two Lieutenants will start working for a change and actually put in 40 hour work weeks., DB will ALL be getting GPS and being held accountable. And Cheezer the 5 head will have to work more then two days a week.

Oh, never mind it was only a dream. None of that will happen, but I bet the road is going to have to pay for everyone's sins!

Unregistered

Negative

Good, the two Lieutenants will start working for a change and actually put in 40 hour work weeks., DB will ALL be getting GPS and being held accountable. And Cheezer the 5 head will have to work more then two days a week.

Oh, never mind it was only a dream. None of that will happen, but I bet the road is going to have to pay for everyone's sins!
    Only those that come to sleep on duty or those that go to the second floor of the parking garage to also go to sleep.

Unregistered
    Only those that come to sleep on duty or those that go to the second floor of the parking garage to also go to sleep.
    Funny how we all forget how we were and what we did. Amnesia at it’s finest. We remember when each and every one of you “worked” kids. Then again that’s why this place is in flames. The boys club don’t look at themselves in the mirror evidently or live in some alternate universe where they forget we know their sins. Like I heard someone say, their type is destroying this profession daily sadly.

Unregistered
    Manny will be sleeping as he completes his Aform, Steve will passed out by 2, the drunk will be trashed at happys by 1901 (least you think we forgot how you all were on mids). Let’s pull up your stats so we laugh our butts off. Motor boy is the only one that can talk but even then, he’s motors, he better write tickets. Garbage only festers more garbage. This place will never be one sadly. Now with the king that likes his balls fanned & licked back, even more so.

Unregistered

All it took was two

All it took was two people to destroy this place over the last 15 plus years and that's the two looser LIEutenants. They set the tone. Chiefs come and go put they have stayed and Carlos still wont do anything with them. Brian has been acting Chief multiple times and things even get worse with him, because he does not know his job nor want to be a bad guy. He has run patrol for many years, but still can't dress properly, no uniform standard, no gun belt, no taser or secondary weapon on just an I phone to play on and go to lunch with.

Hey Chief fix your two losers first before you point fingers. Remember their compensation package is a 250,000.00 a year combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Unregistered
    All it took was two people to destroy this place over the last 15 plus years and that's the two looser LIEutenants. They set the tone. Chiefs come and go put they have stayed and Carlos still wont do anything with them. Brian has been acting Chief multiple times and things even get worse with him, because he does not know his job nor want to be a bad guy. He has run patrol for many years, but still can't dress properly, no uniform standard, no gun belt, no taser or secondary weapon on just an I phone to play on and go to lunch with.

Hey Chief fix your two losers first before you point fingers. Remember their compensation package is a 250,000.00 a year combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Kevin, NOBODY liked YOU when YOU were here. Stay GONE

Unregistered
    Kevin, NOBODY liked YOU when YOU were here. Stay GONE
    Yeah Kevin STFU. Didn’t you learn from getting your butt kicked by a 40 over career criminal half your size. Them two are stone cold examples of fitness, health and integrity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast