Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Return of the King

One team, one goal one Union!

Unregistered

Whoop whoop

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One team, one goal one Union!
    NBV Patrol vs DB/Admin, equality and transparency (crap almost needed rescue from choking, no more laughing my butt off), PBA. We are family, brothers, sisters, you and me!

Unregistered

Indeed

NBV Patrol vs DB/Admin, equality and transparency (crap almost needed rescue from choking, no more laughing my butt off), PBA. We are family, brothers, sisters, you and me!
    The PBA will be here soon enough and all these cowards riding Nipples coattails will understand how it feels to be left out and undermined.

Unregistered

Just heard

Just heard the news. I'm bringing the red solo cups and I only do Grey Goose. Whose in for the re-hire party. Don't worry, the re-hire said its okay. We'll get the new city manager on board.

Unregistered

Hurricane drunkard

Just heard the news. I'm bringing the red solo cups and I only do Grey Goose. Whose in for the re-hire party. Don't worry, the re-hire said its okay. We'll get the new city manager on board.
    Mcdrunk stop drunk texting, remember in 17 months this commission changes and so does the Chief. The PBA will be representing us soon enough and the new candidates will love us, just a clue of things to come. We’d tell you what a POS you are to your face but we all know how quick you’d be to abuse your authority, like the coward that you are. Stop hiding behind your stripes.

Unregistered

Stripes

Hey idiot I wear bars, not stripes!

Unregistered

Sorry

Hey idiot I wear bars, not stripes!
    I stand corrected, you should turn in your “Bars” Let’s see., No education, No leadership skills and morally bankrupt. A true winner.

Unregistered

On point

I stand corrected, you should turn in your “Bars” Let’s see., No education, No leadership skills and morally bankrupt. A true winner.
    So true, he’s the worse employee here, known for the infamous hurricane party as the head LT drunkard. The Butterball LT vows down to his every wish. Well, karma is definitely present in those two idiots lives, just look at their personal lives and see the stuff they’ve earned. Thank you Karma.

Unregistered

Pauly

Lieutenant James McCready is the guy who thought it was ok to bought beer while on duty, transported it in his police vehicle, told his subordinates it was kosher with the chief of police to drink on duty. Now the same guy is spying on all pba members with the vehicle GPS. What a POS!! He should stfu and be happy he still has his certification.

Unregistered

Butterball

And all the while phat Lt. Pretend Chief is not present in any sense of the word. He allows anything and everything to happen without consequence. Worthless comes to mind on the career of Butterball. What has he done in 13 months? NOTHING. What has he done about DB coming and going not putting in their hours? NOTHING. If one of the DB guys comes in late, or goes home early or even only works 6 or 7 hour days, NO PROBLEM. Why, because you have Lt. #1 and Lt. #2 that crap on everyone here and do as they please like they have been for many years. No wonder this place is a sh*t show and over budget, because of them and their over bloated salaries and Brian the Hut just sits in his office eating his curds and way while buying crap on ebay. Can't wait for these guys to go!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast