No Party Affiliation

Unregistered

No Party Affiliation

Anybody know why Sheriff’s in Florida are not none partisan like Judges? The law is law, not sure political affiliation should have anything to do with sworn law enforcement enforcing the law?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody know why Sheriff’s in Florida are not none partisan like Judges? The law is law, not sure political affiliation should have anything to do with sworn law enforcement enforcing the law?
    I agree with you, but thats just not how it is. Sheriff’s, especially ours, are the biggest politicians I have ever seen. Our jobs have become 10% the law, real cop work, and 90% social work, social work. Ironically all the social work and media time we do just makes us put our noses into anything and everything making this more and more of a police state. Look at the helicopter crash in Tampa. We had nothing to do with that other than direct traffic. The NTSB, FAA, FHP, and HCFR dealt with that, yet it was our sheriff sucking up all that air time on the news. Its a dog and pony show. A police state where cops are doing a bunch of political crap they should not be doing and getting into peoples business all while not doing what we should be doing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with you, but thats just not how it is. Sheriff’s, especially ours, are the biggest politicians I have ever seen. Our jobs have become 10% the law, real cop work, and 90% social work, social work. Ironically all the social work and media time we do just makes us put our noses into anything and everything making this more and more of a police state. Look at the helicopter crash in Tampa. We had nothing to do with that other than direct traffic. The NTSB, FAA, FHP, and HCFR dealt with that, yet it was our sheriff sucking up all that air time on the news. Its a dog and pony show. A police state where cops are doing a bunch of political crap they should not be doing and getting into peoples business all while not doing what we should be doing.
    Chad likes his airtime!! He can show off his latest dew!

Unregistered
    I would have to agree with you. Sad but true

Unregistered
    Shut up dummy