New Mod Needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mod Needed

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    More posts deleted due to being related to "that guy." I don't know whether or not it's him posting, and honestly, I don't think anyone cares. But the continued beating of a long since deceased horse is getting old. However, it's like responding to the same location for the same complaint, it is "job security."

To second what Mod 1 said, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deleting posts and threads that clearly violate TOU is not an "abuse of mod powers," and since I'm not connected with any of the parties repeatedly mentioned, there is no preferential treatment.

Regarding the Randy Jones and or traffic crash related posters: just stop it already. The thought that "if you don't like what is posted, don't click on it" mentality is totally absurd, in fact , downright moronic. Forum Mods have to read the posts to review their content to ensure that they do not violate the TOU. If anything regarding those two subjects are posted, it will be summarily deleted, either by myself, Mod 733 or Mod 1. On that same token, of you see something getting posted about yourself, be the stronger person and ignore it. Don't let someone else take control of your emotions by firing back. If myself or my Mod partner misses it, report the post and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

We don't sit at a computer and monitor this website 24/7. Some of us have jobs, families and other responsibilities, but do take this responsibility seriously, and will get to it when we can I don't know Mod 733, but I'm sure he/she has similar circumstances.

Any questions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact Mod 1.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    More posts deleted due to being related to "that guy." I don't know whether or not it's him posting, and honestly, I don't think anyone cares. But the continued beating of a long since deceased horse is getting old. However, it's like responding to the same location for the same complaint, it is "job security."

To second what Mod 1 said, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deleting posts and threads that clearly violate TOU is not an "abuse of mod powers," and since I'm not connected with any of the parties repeatedly mentioned, there is no preferential treatment.

Regarding the Randy Jones and or traffic crash related posters: just stop it already. The thought that "if you don't like what is posted, don't click on it" mentality is totally absurd, in fact , downright moronic. Forum Mods have to read the posts to review their content to ensure that they do not violate the TOU. If anything regarding those two subjects are posted, it will be summarily deleted, either by myself, Mod 733 or Mod 1. On that same token, of you see something getting posted about yourself, be the stronger person and ignore it. Don't let someone else take control of your emotions by firing back. If myself or my Mod partner misses it, report the post and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

We don't sit at a computer and monitor this website 24/7. Some of us have jobs, families and other responsibilities, but do take this responsibility seriously, and will get to it when we can I don't know Mod 733, but I'm sure he/she has similar circumstances.

Any questions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact Mod 1.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    The first post on this thread was clearly about that subject and Mod 1 clearly responded to the OP as having the proxy (you would think he should know) and completely side stepped to say posts will be deleated is BS its still there. So talk the threats elsewhere.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first post on this thread was clearly about that subject and Mod 1 clearly responded to the OP as having the proxy (you would think he should know) and completely side stepped to say posts will be deleated is BS its still there. So talk the threats elsewhere.
    No one talked threats. It is very interesting you are taking this very personal. I'm a Moderator on this thread, like it or not and I do not plan to go anywhere. Don't violate the TOU and it will not be deleted. Don't post anything regarding Randy Jones and/or the traffic crash and it will not be deleted. That is not a threat.

My post was not meant to foster an environment of threats. I deleted more posts, not just Randy Jones related, but posts that were disparaging to Mr. Jones. This was was merely meant to inform posters that the repeated beating of the dead horse will not be tolerated, unless Mod 1 changes his/her mind. And quite honestly, he/she seems to back up his/her words. If you go back and read, he said the OP was close to violating the TOU, however in his opinion, it did not. Thats why this thread is still here.

There was no mention of Jones or the crash, so why should it be deleted?
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    No one talked threats. It is very interesting you are taking this very personal. I'm a Moderator on this thread, like it or not and I do not plan to go anywhere. Don't violate the TOU and it will not be deleted. Don't post anything regarding Randy Jones and/or the traffic crash and it will not be deleted. That is not a threat.

My post was not meant to foster an environment of threats. I deleted more posts, not just Randy Jones related, but posts that were disparaging to Mr. Jones. This was was merely meant to inform posters that the repeated beating of the dead horse will not be tolerated, unless Mod 1 changes his/her mind. And quite honestly, he/she seems to back up his/her words. If you go back and read, he said the OP was close to violating the TOU, however in his opinion, it did not. Thats why this thread is still here.

There was no mention of Jones or the crash, so why should it be deleted?
    Really.....

Unregistered
    Shut up MISTER Crohns.

Unregistered
    Ever wonder why LEOs are under paid? Because you will always have that bunch that get their rocks off so much on having power over someone that they would work for free. How much this sight paying you 732....

Unregistered
    Ever wonder why LEOs are under paid? Because you will always have that bunch that get their rocks off so much on having power over someone that they would work for free. How much this sight paying you 732....
    Oh buy the way site was misspelled purposely for you idiots that have nothing better to do

Unregistered
    RJ are you totally brain dead? If you pulled your head from your fourth point of contact your brain might function again, at which time, you will realize everything you have said and done was completely wrong. Unfortunately, for you, everytime a light bulb comes on above your head it immediately blows out. May I suggest you go to a proctologist to have him perform a CT scan on your brain.

Unregistered
    Oh buy the way site was misspelled purposely for you idiots that have nothing better to do
    It's "by the way," since the even bigger idiot, that would be you, have nothing better to do.

Unregistered
    Oh, it is more likely than not that you didn't mean to misspell "sight." "Your" a moron who think you can hurt "there" feelings. Let the mullet haircut slinging commence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast