New Hire former El Portal reject
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Hire former El Portal reject

Well looks like the snake is trying to bring in a reject from el portal. A good background check will DQ this guy. But wait, he’s mannys buddy. Oops so sorry. Look at mannys background and what he’s done here. This same guy is alleged to have been horrible on the road. 33 issues, etc...... It’s part of the plan to keep the PBA out. Bad move, hire someone else.

Unregistered

What's new

I thought they were looking at a female from there that everyone says is QRU, they bump her for another boys club member? Thought the commission wanted to bring a female so they overlook her to get a desperation vote. Hhhmmmm No worries the "leader" is coming back and nipples will lead us all towards our demise...........oops I meant destiny.

Unregistered

Female?

Why? Cause the one who just left was so great? HA!

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why? Cause the one who just left was so great? HA!
    Lol. They're not all that way. Hell if that's your reasoning why is Chevy, Motor boy, & Kissasias here?

Unregistered
    Bye bye PBA. Hahaha!!!

Unregistered

Hire the Female

I thought they were looking at a female from there that everyone says is QRU, they bump her for another boys club member? Thought the commission wanted to bring a female so they overlook her to get a desperation vote. Hhhmmmm No worries the "leader" is coming back and nipples will lead us all towards our demise...........oops I meant destiny.
    The female candidate is a much better choice. The male they’re looking at can’t get hired anywhere. There’s a reason for that too. I believe commissioner Jackson was pushing for a female officer. We only have 1 now. If she’s qru then let’s hire her. Ethan has been here too? Shouldn’t he have first crack?

Unregistered

The Fix

The reason for his hire is to inflate the FOP votes. It's an open discussion in DB that they are going to hire a FOP vote not an Officer that is qualified.

Unregistered
    Lmao Ethan will never be a full-time officer here. So stop pushing for it mcvay and stfu.

Unregistered

PBA applicants

All the PBA applicants withdrew after learning that it is actually NOT allowed to sleep on midnight shift.

Unregistered

Daisies

All the PBA applicants withdrew after learning that it is actually NOT allowed to sleep on midnight shift.
    No one withdrew, that’s what all ya Mcdrunk loving cowards want. All the real men are PBA , we don’t kiss brass azz to get ahead of people who have earned it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast