Sneaky Sneaky...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sneaky Sneaky...

So who’s banging who while on duty? SGT? Shhhhh... On city’s property...

Unregistered
    I can think of a couple having sex and affairs on duty for a while. Just say O.

Unregistered
    Oo....... (;

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can think of a couple having sex and affairs on duty for a while. Just say O.
    until they get caught...DE PIPI.
    O

Unregistered
    Hell a love affair on duty at this place is as common as chicken and rice. It’s never addressed by the administration and is allowed to continue to a point it causes problems. However if your good enough at the interdepartmental love affair you will Get preferential treatment and be awarded positions you don’t deserve or have any business doing.
    Like sands through the hourglass so are the days of Miami Beach police.

Unregistered
    It’s human nature to get involved in a relationship at the workplace. Especially in a high stress, us against the world type of environment. It’s based on a need to be appreciated and or understood. It’s a very primitive reaction to outside forces. Or just a real convenient place for a booty call.

Unregistered
    It’s human nature to get involved in a relationship at the workplace. Especially in a high stress, us against the world type of environment. It’s based on a need to be appreciated and or understood. It’s a very primitive reaction to outside forces. Or just a real convenient place for a booty call.
    Also helps lots of putas available and willing

Unregistered
    I could not imagine working all day with my chick then going home to talk about the same shit.
    I’m sure the at home conversation goes like this.
    Baby 15 me in the kitchen so we can 12 wait honey I’m on a 3-11 QRX. When you clear change that QTH to the room for a 33. Sorry dear I’m a 41 headache have rescue respond. And on and on. No life outside police work.

Unregistered

No women power...

Also helps lots of putas available and willing
    What happened to dignity and not pooping where you eat? What happened to being respected and not opening your legs to anyone to get what you want. I guess some ladies didn’t go to middle/high school. They went straight to puta village of city of Miami Beach PD.

Unregistered

Booty call

Booty calls can be found elsewhere, not at work. Where people will
    Always see and talk .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast